By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Look what just arrived...

Tagged games:

So far I'm having a blast with the game. Obviously if you're used to PS3 graphics, you need to get used to the "bad" graphics, but for a Wii game they're actually quite good. the controls are very intuitive, only the camera movement is a bid awkward. The battles are fun and the story is awesome so far.

At the moment I think deserves all the good reviews it got.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

you have girlish hands

Game is bought, soundtrack's downloading (awfully slow), alternate cover looks great. Time to start the game.

Xxain said:
you have girlish hands

I know, lol.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I've just fired up my copy. Let's see what all the fuss is about.

Around the Network

I hope to be able to do the same come november ;)
Have fun with it man.

Played it for three hours.. kinda hard to follow the main story beacuse there a so many many many quest to do for the people in the first town

Best part about the game is that is has "the old school equipment" weapon,chest,legs,boots etc etc :)

the main chars talk "english" english rather then "american" english

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Gosh, this game is...huge! >_> And the music is superb!

Out of interest, what language have you guys got the voices in?

I'm using the Japanese voices, but I like the English ones too

Soriku said:
Bristow9091 said:

No you don't o.O I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl on it before I even got my Wii o.O

I read somewhere that you needed a Wii to set it up initially...maybe I heard wrong.

You need a Wii to rip the disc... AFAIK playing a game on dolphin without a Wii usually means you've got your hands on a pirated copy somehow....

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club