By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Obama creates backdoor amnesty program for illegals.

Ail said:
sethnintendo said:

The way to fight illegal immigration would be to go after the businesses and fine them more than the slap on the wrist they get now.  The idea of making all 11 million illegal immigrants legal is pure idiotic.  It was done under Reagan and that didn't solve anything.  Most of the thinking seems to just try and patch the problem rather than address it with actual solutions.  Crying that it is unfair to break families apart when they are breaking the law is about as dumb as fighting the war on drugs.

Funny but I don't see a lot of "legal" american willing to do the jobs most illegal immigrants do.

I guess they are too busy crying about illegal immigration to go look out for jobs......

I'd actually blame it more on the farm lobby convincing congress to add farm work to the minimium wage exemption for no good reason.

Why take a job that pays less then unemployment or welfare?

Aside from which, if no "legal" americans were willing to do said jobs, then companies would make sure the immigrants get here via legal work visas or by an increase in legal immigration.

Around the Network
snakenobi said:
NinjaguyDan said:
The U.S. is a nation of immigrants.
Fuck you if you can't take it.

what?

stop jsut going with that sentence and understand the meaning

US wasn't a nation,it was just an undiscovered continent then people immigrated to it to form a nation.it wasn't a nation before

being ingorant and just going with it isn't gonna solve anything

Bahaha, that's the most ironic sentence I've read in a while. :3

Anyhow, go check your American history. ninjaguy isn't talking about the colonists, he's talking about the whole smeging 270+ years of U.S. history. If it weren't for immigrants constantly coming over, the U.S. would never, ever, be where it is right now. This is an unarguable fact.

That whole "undiscovered" continent thing I'm just not gonna touch. Because that's just silly. And I'm sure you didn't mean to completely forget about native Americans, but was just bad word choice.  

OT: Really, the illegal immigration issue is never really going to be solved. We're not going to kick 11 million people out of this country, and if by some weird chance that the government does spent billions of dollars in tracking' everyone down and sending them back to their home countries, then that's just be an economical disaster. I mean, in prince William country a while back, they passed some harsh immigration laws that ruined thier businesses for a while, because hispanics decided they weren't go work. 

Only solution I see, is, makign the process for the 11 million here to become legal, and close the borders if no one really wants anyone else to come in (by upping enforcement, of course). If you're going to deport people, might as well be the ones who have committed a serious crime, not the ones who are merely working. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Anyhow, go check your American history. ninjaguy isn't talking about the colonists, he's talking about the whole smeging 270+ years of U.S. history. If it weren't for immigrants constantly coming over, the U.S. would never, ever, be where it is right now. This is an unarguable fact.

Sure but after immigration a culture i formed the country never remains immigrants land..that way every culture on earth is immigrated

so can you say,oh people in china or australie,we don't give a shit about what you have we will come and change your culture?

That whole "undiscovered" continent thing I'm just not gonna touch. Because that's just silly. And I'm sure you didn't mean to completely forget about native Americans, but was just bad word choice.  

native americans were in small population and ruling has hppaened throughtout history.it is now US' land ,you can'ty apply the same old thinking now

OT: Really, the illegal immigration issue is never really going to be solved. We're not going to kick 11 million people out of this country, and if by some weird chance that the government does spent billions of dollars in tracking' everyone down and sending them back to their home countries, then that's just be an economical disaster.

is the governemnt gonna spend billions for crime patrol and further economic problems in the future?

alright if they cannot take them out but atleast a stand should be made from now on or there would be chaos

I mean, in prince William country a while back, they passed some harsh immigration laws that ruined thier businesses for a while, because hispanics decided they weren't go work. 

ruined buisness,we know what the immigration is ruining right now as you can see from riots going on.cultural clashes never end up good

Only solution I see, is, makign the process for the 11 million here to become legal, and close the borders if no one really wants anyone else to come in (by upping enforcement, of course). If you're going to deport people, might as well be the ones who have committed a serious crime, not the ones who are merely working. 

that way everybody who comes for work,jsut take them in right?

you don't know shit about how a culture and economics are related

a thinking of a person in US an a country like mexico are very different because of various differences like econimic,culture,etc

they goals in life are compeltely different

you can just look at the music videos how different cultures depict their lifestyle and their idea of 'GOOD LIFE'

^ Pray tell, how a Hispanic's goal of life is different, and how you're getting that from music. (I assume we're talking about Hispanics here, since not all illegal immigrants are Hispanic)

At this point, I'm thinking you know nothing about culture itself, since you make it out to be negative.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

As long as they know how to speak English.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Ail said:
sethnintendo said:

The way to fight illegal immigration would be to go after the businesses and fine them more than the slap on the wrist they get now.  The idea of making all 11 million illegal immigrants legal is pure idiotic.  It was done under Reagan and that didn't solve anything.  Most of the thinking seems to just try and patch the problem rather than address it with actual solutions.  Crying that it is unfair to break families apart when they are breaking the law is about as dumb as fighting the war on drugs.

Funny but I don't see a lot of "legal" american willing to do the jobs most illegal immigrants do.

I guess they are too busy crying about illegal immigration to go look out for jobs......

really, would you care to provide a link, please.

im pretty sure American's are pretty willing to do any job right now, with 10% unemployement you better believe people want jobs

c03n3nj0 said:
snakenobi said:
NinjaguyDan said:

what?

US wasn't a nation,it was just an undiscovered continent then people immigrated to it to form a nation.it wasn't a nation before

OT: Really, the illegal immigration issue is never really going to be solved. We're not going to kick 11 million people out of this country, and if by some weird chance that the government does spent billions of dollars in tracking' everyone down and sending them back to their home countries, then that's just be an economical disaster. I mean, in prince William country a while back, they passed some harsh immigration laws that ruined thier businesses for a while, because hispanics decided they weren't go work. 

You've got your order backwords.  If you legalize then plan to close the borders you end up with a reagan like situation, you need to close the borders first... and you really do need a boarder wall... the Mexican border is far to big for a wall.... and the Canadain border is even bigger!  Which yeah, illegal immigration from the north is a problem too.

Kasz216 said:
Ail said:
sethnintendo said:

I'd actually blame it more on the farm lobby convincing congress to add farm work to the minimium wage exemption for no good reason.

Aside from which, if no "legal" americans were willing to do said jobs, then companies would make sure the immigrants get here via legal work visas or by an increase in legal immigration.

I don't think you have any idea on how much time it takes to get someone a legal work visa or how much it costs a company to do so.

Which is why in practice they only do so for highly skilled people, mainly in the software and healthcare business...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Kasz216 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
snakenobi said:
NinjaguyDan said:

what?

You've got your order backwords.  If you legalize then plan to close the borders you end up with a reagan like situation, you need to close the borders first... and you really do need a boarder wall... the Mexican border is far to big for a wall.... and the Canadain border is even bigger!  Which yeah, illegal immigration from the north is a problem too.

Well, yeah, closing the border comes first. 

As for Canada, might as well ignore them, enforcing a border of that size is just way too much of a hassle. And besides, who doesn't love Canadians? :3

Ail said:
Kasz216 said:
Ail said:
sethnintendo said:

I don't think you have any idea on how much time it takes to get someone a legal work visa or how much it costs a company to do so.

Which is why in practice they only do so for highly skilled people, mainly in the software and healthcare business...

Actualy I know plenty about it... and you'd be wrong.  Plenty of nonskilled people get in.  It's actually the majority.  Thanks to family member visas.

Also, it's not really that it takes long to get the legal work via a visa.  It's that so few visas are given out BECAUSE of illegal immigration.

An interesting note is there are 11 million illegal aliens in this country.... and 10 million people who apply for the diversity green card.  Think how many more of those people could of came here if we had proper legal controls.