By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Ranking Game - Infamous 2 + Some big announcements!

Tagged games:

Which game would you like to headline the next edition of the ranking game?

Final Fantasy XIII 13 31.71%

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 17 41.46%

Dead Space 2 11 26.83%

Total:41
Machina said:
it'd be nice to bitch about how overrated it is

A response like that makes me think you are a Unitologist trying to cover up the secrets of your church

Around the Network

9/10
Better than the first in every aspect.I enjoyed my evil playthrough to the max,the good one was ok,but I seriously didn't like the ending,among other things.
Loved the music just as much as the first's,which is a very good thing.
It will be a long time until another sandbox game tops inFAMOUS 2,if inFAMOUS 3 doesn't happen that is.

9.2/10

dislike: ugly n creepy female partners
throwing cars = OP

like: everything else

And before you ask, I don't care what the next game is LOL.

Bumf!

Around the Network

Fistbump to all you guys with an opinion out there.

8/10.

I found it to feel more like movie and less like a comic book which is less awesome to me compared to the first game. Before release I was worried that Cole would be made overpowered but by the end of the game, he felt less powerful the the first game.

The option to swap powers on the fly might be considered cool to many but I felt that it not only broke immersion at times, I also found instances were certain power and how they were performed didn't really conflict with each other at all. This was a down grade from the first game to me where everything that you unlocked you had access to at all times and didn't have to pause the game to use powers that use the same button. This was also part of the reason why i felt cole in part one felt more powerful.

The story was a mixed bag. Evil Cole was much improved. They really toughened Cole up in this game and it fit very well with the the Evil playthrough. In the first game, the evil playthrough felt sorta pointless story wise. This new toughened up Cole didn't work as well with the good playthrough however. I'd rank them like this:

inF 1 Good > inF 2 Evil > inF 2 Good > inF 1 Evil

The story like I said earlier felt more like a movie which kinda sucked. I didn't find it to be quite as satisfying as the Good playthrough in inF1. Endings on both also felt underwhelming compared to inF1.

4 ≈ One

I think I rated it at 9.2/10

It was a damn fine sequel.

Give it a 9/10

A mass improvement from the first. The powers are interesting and I like the story more,

Need 2 more people!