By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 @GameScom!

Tagged games:

I have to admit, the E3 demo bored me, it was OK but nothing extraordinary, I didn't want to play the game being confined on a dark boat.

The Gamescom demo however...DAMN...That was epic, the scenery and action scenes are just beyond anything else, the character interactions were brilliant too. The scene in the cargo plane reminded me of James Bond, it looked unbelievable.

My only complaint, as someone already said, is that it didn't feel like there was enough "wind", wind effects are quite a big deal, especially on clothes and the noise of air rushing past you, it's just the icing on the cake.

Around the Network

beautiful but short

Pretty. I'm more than likely gonna pass on the game, though.

4 ≈ One

I am allowing myself to look at the screenshots, but nothing more and it looks amazing, bring on November!

Dgc1808 said:

I´m curious...why?

Around the Network

uncharted 2 is my favourite game of the gen so far and the funny thing is that its not for the main reasons people say like its graphics and the cinematic quality...
for me one of the main draws for uncharted is how deep the gameplay mechanics are in particular the traversal mechanics which allow you to attack objectives how you want to and keep things fresh... do i climb up high and snipe all of my enemies or do i sneak in and take them out with stealth take downs or do i just run in like a madman guns blazing etc...

JGarret said:
Dgc1808 said:

I´m curious...why?

After getting the Platinum ni U2 I just didn't feel that it was worth 60$, much less the premium I payed for it. So if anything i'll be getting when it's 20-30 if at all.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
JGarret said:
Dgc1808 said:

I´m curious...why?

After getting the Platinum ni U2 I just didn't feel that it was worth 60$, much less the premium I payed for it. So if anything i'll be getting when it's 20-30 if at all.

I see...your priority for your 60$ is Dark Souls, I imagine.

JGarret said:
Dgc1808 said:
JGarret said:
Dgc1808 said:

I´m curious...why?

I see...your priority for your 60$ is Dark Souls, I imagine.

Si.

4 ≈ One

I liked the video. It was something about the animations, I don't know. It just looked better.

That fight scene looked pretty epic. No QTE at all. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Oh, and that jumping tackle was pretty cool too.