By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - facebook is so fake.

^That only means you send out a few facebook massages for the emails... no big deal.

Around the Network

Facebook is awesome. I found my first crush, she is married with 2 kids, her husband is almost 10 years older than me and is kinda fat, I unleashed a hell of fat jokes on him, and they don't even know who I am.

fb is great, meeting people in real life is overrated.

Join the club... Actually you haven't joined the club yet. You need to delete you account to join the club. I liked it back when I was in college and only college students could join. I actually made a thread Facebook used to be cool awhile back. I deleted my account a couple of months ago. If I want to hang out with someone or talk to them then I will just call them on the phone (texting is banned on my phone also, another overpriced pointless service, my friend actually got dumped through a text a few weeks ago).

all the goddamn poking every single day. EVERYDAY is a poke. Poke, poke, poke. Did I say everyday?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Join the club... Actually you haven't joined the club yet. You need to delete you account to join the club. I liked it back when I was in college and only college students could join. I actually made a thread Facebook used to be cool awhile back. I deleted my account a couple of months ago. If I want to hang out with someone or talk to them then I will just call them on the phone (texting is banned on my phone also, another overpriced pointless service, my friend actually got dumped through a text a few weeks ago).

Good.

Who needs a woman that'd do that shit instead of doing it in person?

deskpro2k3 said:
all the goddamn poking every single day. EVERYDAY is a poke. Poke, poke, poke. Did I say everyday?

You must get a lot of action.  I wish I could poke everyday.

iBlah said:
Facebook is awesome. I found my first crush, she is married with 2 kids, her husband is almost 10 years older than me and is kinda fat, I unleashed a hell of fat jokes on him, and they don't even know who I am.

this guy sure is using FB the way it should be.

You know you can always ignore those 98% friends right? Now those 98% or 98 friends will think you are an ass regardless :) Goodluck with your arrogance sir.

I forget to say... after Facebook integrated E-mail, Chat Message, Celphone SMS... I don't use more my personal e-mail, just my Facebook one (edmarcio at facebook dot com).

SIMPLY FANTASTIC!