By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Television Show and Why?Weekly Ratings update! ~ " What did you watch today?' The Office is finally ending its run in America'

in no order

jersey shore, action hunters, celebrity rehab, and all them survival shows on discovery, waiting for the next season of gold rush on discovery aswell along with fringe. wanting to check out all them new shows on fox and abc that are bout to debut i miss the lost and prison break days doubt anything will come close to them

Play Me

Around the Network

The Office, though i fear that show's imminent downfall with Steve Carrell's departure

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I love Rescue Me & Entourage and sadly both are in their final season. I also like The Walking Dead, Justified, Hung, and Boardwalk Empire. I also want to get in on Game of Thorns when I have the time.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Probably Dexter, hard to explain why its so good.

Also Mad Men, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, White Collar, Weeds, and of course Top Gear (UK version obviously) are amazing shows.

The Office.

Love it love it love it :D

Around the Network

Game of Thrones and Top Gear (UK, other versions are shit imo).

I have fallen in love with According to Jim its hilarious watch it almost every night repeats and all. Also watched Walking Dead didn't miss a single episode. Probably going to return to watching  2&aHalfMen as soon as it starts airing again. Other then those not much else I watch oh wait of course theirs Reviews on the Run with Victor Lucas and Electric PlayGround hell yah!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Dexter and Entourage

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

As of right now I would have to say that my favorites, that are still airing new episodes, are as follows:

Hot in Cleveland
Bones
NCIS

LOST 4ever.