By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - God of War III Surfaces On NPD Sells Over 70k In July

RolStoppable said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RolStoppable said:

I reported myself, so we'll see what comes out of this. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, because the few times I have reported users on VGC, usually nothing had been done about it.

lol you reported the wrong person then, my first comment wasn't even aimed towards you. but hey this might mean you might actualyl get banned since you didn't do anything wrong :P

oh wait is maxwell still a mod?

No, Maxwell isn't a mod anymore. There is actually no moderator anymore who sees the Wii as his system of choice, so this works in my favor.

LOL! :P can't disagree there

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Wasn't this game something like 14 bucks at Gamestop?

Nsanity said:

No

good for kratos as the war continues on

Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:

No

actually gamestop did have a sale at which GoW III was $14.99 for a certain time(don't know if it's still in affect)

anyway great preice for an AWESOME game!!!

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:

No

actually gamestop did have a sale at which GoW III was $14.99 for a certain time(don't know if it's still in affect)

anyway great preice for an AWESOME game!!!

$14.00 =/= $14.99

:P 

RolStoppable said:

$14.99 is something like 14 bucks.

Congratulations! You failed at maths, English, reading comprehension and common sense all at the same time.

I need training. My jokes spew hate instead of joy. : (

Jay520 said:
RolStoppable said:

Congratulations! You failed at maths, English, reading comprehension and common sense all at the same time.

well it was also pretty obvious what nsanity was doing, by saying that number

osamanobama said:
Jay520 said:
RolStoppable said:

well it was also pretty obvious what nsanity was doing, by saying that number

Precisely. He could have easily said 15 instead of 14. He would have been more accurate and I wouldn't have exposed his agenda. But no, he intentionally chose 14 to try make the game seem cheaper than what it actually is. It doesn't get much lower than that..

LOL @ the 360 fans in this thread(you know who you are), this is why I laugh every time they claim how bad ps3 fans are compared to them.....just look @ them in this thread.....

OT: Great sales considering b4 this came out ppl were screaming 2.5m max LTD.....(LULZ)