By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

It's the only fair thing to do after the modkill really. I won't push for others to vote NL as I'm not really opposed to a lynch occuring, except for Marcus since he's new.

Sorry for my general absense so far. Been either working, drunk, or hungover since Friday. I'll be far more active in future days.

Around the Network

ok, in that case:

Vote: TruckOSaurus

I don't have a strong mafia vibe from him, but before my voting right goes away as No lynch, I'd rather vote for him.

I don't have time to change my vote until the deadline ends, since I need to go to bed because of work tomorrow, so make sure my vote doesn't matter in the case TruckO comes out as important town role.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Unvote
Vote No Lynch

Fair or not, it's not as if we're going to put together a lynch at this point.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

It's the only fair thing to do after the modkill really. I won't push for others to vote NL as I'm not really opposed to a lynch occuring, except for Marcus since he's new.

Sorry for my general absense so far. Been either working, drunk, or hungover since Friday. I'll be far more active in future days.

So what have you been partying? :D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

ok, in that case:

I don't have a strong mafia vibe from him, but before my voting right goes away as No lynch, I'd rather vote for him.

I don't have time to change my vote until the deadline ends, since I need to go to bed because of work tomorrow, so make sure my vote doesn't matter in the case TruckO comes out as important town role.

So instead of voting for a No Lynch you prefer to hop on the bandwagon  (however weak it is).

Duly noted.

As for myself, I thought about letting the timer run out without me voting since it's basically the same as voting No Lynch but I'm starting this turn no vote to no lynch rule has the side effect of removing to discussion that comes with questionning the people who vote No Lynch so:

No Lynch

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Regarding Linkz, you know, I half expected Linkz to come in and chide me for such sloppiness. I felt my post and response to ST was sloppy (Even though I have a good reason). I'm wondering if Linkz has indeed read his PM.

Ehh you should know by know that I stand mostly neutral with you until a real decision has to be made one way or the other.

If it makes you feel safer "tonight" then I'll call you scummy scum scum, and I'm going to see to it that you're lynched tomorrow ... unless I'm killed ... and well then I can only hope my fellow townies take up my cause.

As for reading my PM, I could drop many hints like Heph, but a single quote(already given) is enough in my opinion.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Regarding Linkz, you know, I half expected Linkz to come in and chide me for such sloppiness. I felt my post and response to ST was sloppy (Even though I have a good reason). I'm wondering if Linkz has indeed read his PM.

Ehh you should know by know that I stand mostly neutral with you until a real decision has to be made one way or the other.

If it makes you feel safer "tonight" then I'll call you scummy scum scum, and I'm going to see to it that you're lynched tomorrow ... unless I'm killed ... and well then I can only hope my fellow townies take up my cause.

As for reading my PM, I could drop many hints like Heph, but a single quote(already given) is enough in my opinion.

haha oh man, I somehow doubt you will be dead tomorrow.

I hope you're playing dumb with me prof. There was no need to respond to that.

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

ok, in that case:

So instead of voting for a No Lynch you prefer to hop on the bandwagon  (however weak it is).

Duly noted.

As for myself, I thought about letting the timer run out without me voting since it's basically the same as voting No Lynch but I'm starting this turn no vote to no lynch rule has the side effect of removing to discussion that comes with questionning the people who vote No Lynch so:

No Lynch

Well on the flipside, there's always questioning those that didn't vote at all, since it's known the vote would turn into a NL vote. Still, I'd much rather see people voting than not.

Currently making supper, so I don't have time to do a fancy votals.

6 Votes needed to lynch

L-3, No Lynch: Linkz, FF, Truck

L-5, Jackson: Tadpole

L-5, Tadpole: Heph

L-5, Truck: ST

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.