By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

Day 1 is over, with a No Lynch result.

I hope to have the night flavor written up by later tonight.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

tracking

Later that day, Harry Potter once again went against what was asked of him, and went out with his invisibility cloak. He had other intentions this time, however.

He wanted to know the full story on what was going on. There was clearly more to it than simply Lucious Malfoy if more investigation was needed.

He used the Maurader's Map that had been given back to him by Moody. Immediately, he noticed that Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall were all currently positioned in Dumbledore's office. Despite two close situations in which Moody was getting nearby Harry in the hall, he had not been seen to the best of his knowledge.

As Harry slowly crept into Dumbledore's office, he began listening to the conversation they were having.

"We must not accuse somebody who is not guilty!" Insisted Dumbledore

"We wish just as much as you not to accuse an innocent person, Professor, but it is of utmost importance that we catch the remaining killers before anybody else is murdered," stated Snape.

"I would have to agree with Dumbledore that we cannot go about accusing people we are not certain are partaking in the current events," said McGonagall.

Snape finally agreed with a nasty look to his face.

"Well, that's that, we shall continue looking in the morning," said Dumbledore.

The meeting was over, and Harry immediately walked back toward the dormitories, and fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Night 1 Start!

You have 24 hours to submit your actions to me.

Vote: No Lynch

yo_john117 said:

It is currently Night 1, silly.  You can't vote for a lynch at this time.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
yo_john117 said:

It is currently Night 1, silly.  You can't vote for a lynch at this time.

Yeah I just realized that...I lost track of this thread >_<

It was past time that Neville Longbottom should be in the dormitories, but he had forgotten the password once again.  Due to the circumstances, Neville was terribly frightened.  He sat just outside the dormitory, desparately waiting for somebody to open it up so he could sleep in safety.

Elsewhere in the castle, a scream was heard from Professor Trelawney while she was walking through the hallways.  Dumbledore, who had fortunately been nearby, immediately ran towards the scream, with his wand ready.  As was soon discovered, however, this was not a situation in which a wand would be necessary.  Once again, Professor Trelawney was in a state of prediction.  Her body was stiff, and mumbled words were coming from her mouth.

As Dumbledore got closer, he heard, "...Longbottom...imminent death...tonight"

Before Trelawney got out of her trance, Dumbledore immediately sprinted towards the Gryffindor dormitory.

Earlier that day, Draco Malfoy, while tailing Harry Potter, had seen Harry drop a piece of paper on the floor.  Upon picking it up, he realized that it was a map of Hogwarts.

With this map of Hogwarts, Draco was making his way towards Neville Longbottom, who it currently showed was sitting still in a hallway.  He was going to show Neville a taste of what Neville's parents had to go through.  He must be a worthy successor to his father, who had been accused of murdering a student.  Voldemort must realize that Draco was still on his side, despite Draco losing his father due to Voldemort's decision.

Neville heard somebody coming down the hallway, and immediately got his hopes up that he would be able to get into his dormitory after all.  The person who rounded the corner, however, was the last person he ever expected.  Draco Malfoy.  Before Neville could react, Draco had cast the Crucio curse on him.  Excruciating pain was going through his whole body.  He did not understand why Draco was doing this.

"How does it feel, to feel the pain that your parents felt," said Draco, with a smirk on his face.

The pain quickly went away, as Draco heard footstops getting nearer.  Not having any choice, Draco immediately cast Avada Kedavra on Neville.  A green burst of light emerged, and Neville, who had died instantly, hit his head on the floor as his body fell over.

Draco immediately ran at full speed away from the footsteps, and managed to make his way back to the dormitory thanks to the map he had found.

SilverTiger is dead.  He was Neville Longbottom, a Vanilla Townie.

Day 2 Start!

The 72 hour time limit will begin at 1800 UTC on 8/17/11.  The time limit will be up at 1800 UTC on 8/20/11.

This HP alternate universe is getting weirder and weirder. Draco Malfoy has balls?

I don't have any stand-out suspicions off the top of my head at this point.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

That was quite a long 24 hour night :P

Well since prof and I are both still alive, he must be scum. It's infallible logic

Vote: theprof00

Hey Heph, how are you enjoying the flavor?

Linkzmax said:
That was quite a long 24 hour night :P

Yea, I didn't feel like writing flavor last night, I was really tired, so I had to wait til I was done working today, lol.