By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 32 - Harry Potter

that should be interesting... as fos dsis for the way he voted.

/stares at draco's usual seat in the great hall....where is he and why does no on care if he's not here.... could h
e be lurking?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

FoS: Hephaestos

For the way his face looks >:[

Votals will be incoming early tomorrow morning.

Also thought I'd mention, I'm quite upset with the dismal amount of posting that has occurred so far in this game. I know the days are short, but it is simply not even close to as active as past games that I have seen. No offense, but if you don't have the time to put towards this game, you really shouldn't have joined in the first place.

It is just rather upsetting as a host to hardly see any participation in a game that I am putting quite a bit of effort into.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

TruckOSaurus said:
So it's one Mafia for one townie. Not too bad, considering the power roles are still alive. The bad news is that I don't think there's much to get from Day One. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

I do not like this.

Also I feel good about prof(being town) and though a mislynch is probably quite affordable, I'm not anxious to just quick bandwagon a lurker and end the day.

Unvote
Vote: TruckOSaurus

TruckOSaurus said:
So it's one Mafia for one townie. Not too bad, considering the power roles are still alive. The bad news is that I don't think there's much to get from Day One. I'll give it a try tomorrow.

I do not like this.

Also I now feel good about prof(being town) and though a mislynch is probably quite affordable, I'm not anxious to just quick bandwagon a lurker and end the day.

Unvote

Around the Network

Well that was unexpected. If you can't tell, I was trying to insert a "now" into my sentence after hitting Submit, but before it seemed like anything happened.(I hit esc) Even though edits aren't shown, I won't resort to them and so I'll let the near-double post stand as is.

On an unrelated note, Heph's "rampant" hinting did have me worried, but I buy his explanation. It's mostly a null tell, because scum could be interested in the flavor too, but I have a town read there also.

Baalzamon said:
Votals will be incoming early tomorrow morning.

Also thought I'd mention, I'm quite upset with the dismal amount of posting that has occurred so far in this game. I know the days are short, but it is simply not even close to as active as past games that I have seen. No offense, but if you don't have the time to put towards this game, you really shouldn't have joined in the first place.

It is just rather upsetting as a host to hardly see any participation in a game that I am putting quite a bit of effort into.

I feel you man. Your're obviously putting a lot of work into the flavour text and people aren't participating much. That could be frustrating. Sadly, I can't participate anymore because I'm dead. Maybe a revive spell could help the game? ;D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I do not like this.

Also I feel good about prof(being town) and though a mislynch is probably quite affordable, I'm not anxious to just quick bandwagon a lurker and end the day.

Unvote

Care to tell me why you don't like this?

Signature goes here!

well there are 3 factors:

1) it's summer, people are out more thus less often there to post.
2) it's a vanilla game.
3) we have a faire bit of lurkers...

/scratches head... why does snape still give homework if the classes are suspended?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

My God this game is so slow it's making the Christmas game look like speed Mafia in comparison. I'm tired of waiting so I'm throwing all strategy out the window.

@Linkzmax: You have every right to not like my post because it's an empty post. It's the perfect sum-up-the-situation-and-bring-nothing-to-the-table post. It was designed that way. Why? Because from what I can figure out Silver-Tiger was killed because he was unlikely to be protected and because his death could be used to frame me (he had his vote on me on Day One). With this in mind, I thought I'd observe the flow of the post-night discussion to see who would jump at the occasion of accusing me so I could spot a likely Mafia member but sadly the post-night discussion never happened.

So, now what I'm trying to figure out is: Are you Mafia who got tired of waiting around for someone to point the finger at me and decided to do it yourself? or Are you a simple townie who was doing his job?

Signature goes here!