By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Of America watching Xenoblade's Euro sales

Rol pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's no wonder NoA and EA were on stage together during E3, I guess Nintendo figured "Why beat them if you can join them?"

On a more serious note, for all you American gamers on the fence, the modding community has just released something really special for you. If you don't know what I'm referring to, just PM me.

(or google LetterBomb...)

P.S. just pre-ordered Xenoblade for $49.80 shipped

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

How stupid.

Heh that's beyond stupid :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

That's definitely setting it up to fail. How much of Xenoblade is NoE even shipping?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Don't get your hopes up for an NA release, even if it sells beyond expectations

Around the Network

Is Xenoblade a good game? Considering buying, but my only experience of JRPGs is Pokemon and Paper Mario.

I love the soundtrack, that's all I know right now.

Soleron said:
Is Xenoblade a good game? Considering buying, but my only experience of JRPGs is Pokemon and Paper Mario.

I love the soundtrack, that's all I know right now.

Do it!

For us

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm buying it next weekend.

Indeed, we are very lucky with NOE.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

The European sales results are going to be skewed anyway. I'm importing the EU version and I don't intend on re-buying if it comes stateside, and I'm sure I'm not the only one in that position.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:
The European sales results are going to be skewed anyway. I'm importing the EU version and I don't intend on re-buying if it comes stateside, and I'm sure I'm not the only one in that position.

I don't think a lot of people have Europeans Wii in NA...