By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who's happy with their 3DS, what are you playing and more.

I'm extremely happy with my 3DS. Right now I'm Playing Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion, and Mario's Picross. I also downloaded Kriby's Dream Land, at first I thought it was to easy, but the extra mode makes it extremely challenging and fun. The Nintendo Video is pretty cool, and I'm surprised how often I actually use the Netflix app. I'm really looking forward to Garielle's Ghostly Grooves, James Noir's Hollywood Crimes, Star Fox, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3dLand, and Kid Icarus. The only thing that I'm disappointed with is that I've only gotten 1 streetpass hit in the last 4 months.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network

I have my 3DS from europe launch, and i have it buyed with Samurai Warriors Chronicles, that's, for me, a great innovation in the warriors series. So i liked that.

Later i have buyed even DoA:Dimensions, and i liked that too, because it's a game that helds all the other 4 games of the series, so you don't have to buy the others, and it's well made too.

Now i'm waiting for: Tales of the Abyss, Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and Paper Mario.

I have, from the free spree during the E3 (what a rhyme), Excitbike, and i like how 3D effect goes on 2D games.

From the features i really liked the Pokèdex 3D, the StreetPass Plaza Mii Minigames and the other minigames in the AR Cards.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

i was like "meh" about 2 weeks ago, but now i'm happy with it because i get 20 free games.

I LOVE MY £189.99 first day (actually was night) purchase.

they give me one game free and a second one for £9.99.

I love OOT - SSFIV - RE  and puzzle bubble i know, i know but was £7.98 in a shop...

Switch!!!

I love my 3DS, though I just noticed the top screen is already scratched and I take care of my 3DS very well. I have a carrying case and a cloth I always whipe it with. My DS's (All three) never had scratches appear on the top screen so I don't know why the 3DS does so bad. I'm thinking in a year or so I might have to replace it if it keeps getting worse and worse. Anyone else noticing their top screen scratching?

But I am playing OoT right now. Though I suck I also beat Rayman and have Nintendogs (Which I no longer play)and Ghost Recon which I don't play either because its like a crappier version of Advance Wars! But looking at Mario Land 3D and MarioKart, Animal Crossing etc...etc.. I don't think I'll ever regret my purchase.

Little choked at the price cut but the Ambassador Program will ease that pain. Not to mention I got 6-months of gameplay out of that 80$ so I'm not all that choked up about it!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

I love my 3DS too. I currently have three retail games (Ghost Recon Shadow Wars, Dead or Alive Dimensions and Zelda OoT 3D) and no DD games (except for the free ones). I plan to buy many games, I'm looking forward to (in order of importance): Mario kart 7, Layton vs Wright, Fantasy Life, Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts DDD, Kid Icarus, Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario, Tales of the abyss. But I also plan to buy used or discounted games like Pilotwings, Steel Diver, Driver Renegade...

This will probably end up being my most used console ever, since it's the first one I bought at D1 (and not regretting it even after the price cut, I'll love about all the 10 DD games so far promised!).

One personal advice: people, buy Ghost Recon, it's an amazing game, I clocked 50 hours into it and it's still fun! It also has multiplayer with only one console (like Advance Wars).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

3ds is seriously off the hook! I own zelda oot and pilotwings. Both amazing games!!

i had steel diver but returned it. it's ok just a little simple and kinda frustrating.

i just wish the 3ds had more games. i really want a new game but nothing really grabs my attention.