By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Now I Have To Like Wii Fit

leo-j said:
Why was he banned in first place?

For obvious, biased and needless flame bait. That and personal attacks on people. If you can't see why maybe you need glasses...

Around the Network

he called avanish tyagi gay.

@souxian

He was biased for saying if anyone else thought wii fit was a waste of time?

mM

gay means happy

leo-j said:
@souxian

He was biased for saying if anyone else thought wii fit was a waste of time?

He was biased in saying it was a waste of time and giving no reason as to why he felt that way then proceeding on the trail of going "pointless" etc "I can cook eggs with it!" It's obvious he's looking to start trouble.. that's bias or just being an idiot. Perhaps Bias was a poor word for it more like blatant trolling. I think perhaps that suits the "post" better of course it's all rooted in a clear bias against Wiifit as I'm 99% sure he's never played it and just saying it sucks to piss off people that disagree with him which is quite clear.
yoshi-t said:
gay means happy

By definition sure, but culture takes before anything else. How it's interpreted in the culture is the words actual meaning just like several other words we can't use. It's pretty much the same as the differences between spoken and written word. gay /gey/ adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb –adjective 1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music. 2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments. 3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season. 4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies. 5. homosexual. 6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization. –noun 7. a homosexual person, esp. a male. –adverb 8. in a gay manner. It means more than happy. Edit: I love a good debate/argument but I'm bored with the mentality here(not directed at leo.) so I'll end it with that.

Around the Network

Leo-j is just defending anyone who is against anything that is a threat to the PS3.

@Artofangels

Im not the one that attacked soriku.

mM
yoshi-t said:
gay means happy

That's truly excellent. Do tell.

said "your gay" that means "your happy"