By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Double Dip Recession May Be Happening

Do you think a double dip recession is going to happen?

Yes 20 83.33%

No 4 16.67%

Total:24
radishhead said:
Thankfully we didn't join the Euro - but on the topic of double dip recession, I didn't think that the last one had ended yet?

Yes good point, now you're hooked to US economics who just lost their triple A status. Oh wai..

Btw, now me and some of my friends live in nice houses in the UK sold for less than their value after the first crisis. So yeah, thankfully UK did not join euro 

/sarcasm

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

There is a very good chance, Politicians playing politics in the US and messing about in the (utterly fucked) Eurozone are undermining what little confidence there is. Hold on to your hats... and if you live in Italy or Spain...... put a seat belt on too.

My god am I glad we didnt join the Euro, feels nice to know you were right all along on this one. And how I'd love to be able to talk to all those sheeplike Europhiles that championed it and laughed at the UK for ignoring it.

I never thought I would say this, but... thank god our government isn't like the American and German ones.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

the economy is stable at this time which is good, but we still need to get consumer spending up and businesses hiring again then well be on our way, but for now were stable.