By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pro EVolution soccer PS3 is THE 5TH MILLION SELLER!!!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12310

Come on fix it, its a million seller.

Japan sales are around 220k.

mM
Around the Network

yeah, so thats five million sellers. I think Fifa 08, Uncharted and NFS Pro Street will be there by the end of January.

I dont know about uncharted, but FIFA 08 and NEED for speed, are near the million mark for ps3.

mM

Fifa is only about 50,000 off, definately there within a few weeks. NFS pro street needs 200k or so, hard to gauge cause its generally getting its sales from europe so it might be a big drop off. Uncharted...hopefully, providing it has legs (I see its sales holding up more than NFS personally.)

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

well i think fifa and pro evo will be the next million sellers, i think we should just wait for the numbers instead of making brash claims like this.

p.s.-fifa-.95 mil without American numbers.

end said: ps3 is already a failure, even if it goes to number 1 at the end of this generation.

NYANKS said: And please, if Nintendo can recover from the mind blowing pwnage dealt to it by Sony over the last ten years, I think Sony will be fine.

The Church of Freeman

All in all your just another brick in the wall.

Around the Network
Bladeneo said:
Fifa is only about 50,000 off, definately there within a few weeks. NFS pro street needs 200k or so, hard to gauge cause its generally getting its sales from europe so it might be a big drop off. Uncharted...hopefully, providing it has legs (I see its sales holding up more than NFS personally.)

damn beat me to it

end said: ps3 is already a failure, even if it goes to number 1 at the end of this generation.

NYANKS said: And please, if Nintendo can recover from the mind blowing pwnage dealt to it by Sony over the last ten years, I think Sony will be fine.

The Church of Freeman

All in all your just another brick in the wall.

@smgod

IT IS A MILLION SELLER, JAPAN NUMBERS ARE 230K + 800 IS 1.03M

mM

^ no, PES 2008 is already over 1M...

It has always been a good franchise on the PS brand!

The 360 has also 2 new million sellers this week.

Fifa 08
Viva Pinata (probably because it's bundled)

[

Too bad that the worst game of the series actually reaches this milestone. If it were up to me, the game would've bombed hard to make sure Konami never decides to simply cash-in on this series. NEVER-EVER AGAIN. And then peace would yet once again be brought to the lands.....

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.