By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The forums are stagnating - what should be done about it?

I considered leaving but as long as Khuutra, Rol and Carl stay I'm not going anywhere.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Khuutra said:
I do miss a lot of the cooler Nintendo fans who have bailed out. I mean, they left you guys with me. Daaamn.

How long do you plan to stay around? I think you are already considering to leave.

I'll stay until.... Hell, I don't know. I don't have clear plans about when to leave. When I look up and realize that all the people I used to enjoy talking to are gone, I'll fade out quietly.

EL_PATRAS said:
I'd post more if people paid more attention to me

I will pay attention if you want

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

And I know the site costs money...but seriously the amount of Ads that have littered the forums and site are...for a lack of a better word disgusting in their sheer volume, especially since most of the core data we enjoyed has been restricted to pay only members.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I'm sure nobody remembers me :D

I liked VGChartz better back when it looked like some 13 year old's MySpace page. :( It was a simpler time...

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
NiKKoM said:

We should get rid of the rule that you have to be naked while you post.. that one is scaring people away...

That's actually part of the reason I'm still around.  >_>

When I posted in the "show yourself in underwear" thread, I actually had to put clothes ON for the picture.

O_o

*runs to search bar*

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I'm sure nobody remembers me :D

I liked VGChartz better back when it looked like some 13 year old's MySpace page. :( It was a simpler time...

Of course people remember you.

Honestly, I think the only way to bring everyone back is to have another site redesign. I've said it from the start, but I still hate the design. Everything is spread out into 5 different sites when we only need one. The old site was great and everything was availiabe to you on one page. Now the news articles are terrible, the forums seem to be getting worse every day, and everyone is leaving. Ioi takes away all these features and wants people to pay for them (Of course he wants more money), but this will backfire in the end. I used to love visiting this site, and I hope someday I  can again. I highly doubt it...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

This site is supposed to be a sales site.

5% of this website consists of sales related stuff, and this 5% can be inaccurate at times.

Big problem.

The site is a mess. When I joined years ago, you would open the website and see the recent sales data, forum discussion and then jump right into a discussion. Now it's all fragmented and not very appealing for new users I think.

The things that keep me coming back are the community and habit.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

vg charts in 2011 was a desert until today as a whole if you ask me i remember back in 2009 and 2010 it was better place to visit