2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

hahaha, bored aren't you jason :P

Ban in 3.2.1...........

in before ban lock!

Around the Network

Ah, he took such a great screen name too.

Snesboy said:
in before ban lock!

Substance. Content is king. Threads lacking content can and will be locked. Some tips to keep you and your posts out of trouble:
Do not post just a link. Links have context - expound upon that context. For example, Mario Piano Videos. Post a link, but also give some background on what the link is to, or better yet, comment on how Mario has influenced pop culture. This way, it's not just a link and run. Remember: the reader's interest is not only in the link, its in what you have to say about it, how you make sense of what would otherwise be a blind link (and a subsequent poor thread). The only exception to this rule is for game patches - bearing in mind rule 2, go ahead and get that link posted as fast as possible.
Do not post only that Item A sucks, or that Item B is better than Item C. Give reasons why, post links to documented problems, of screenshots, or whatever you can. Similarly, do not reply to other posters with "you're wrong." Explain why you disagree, and perhaps point to the correct answer.
No "In Before The Lock" (IBTL) posts. Repeat offenders will be warned, and disciplinary action will be taken if those warnings are not heeded.
No posts specifically to to say that a poster or the thread sucks, either with words or pictures.
When introducing a new game to the community, give context. What is the game about? Is it part of a franchise? Does it share similarities with other games? What does it do in a new or different way?
No spoilers in threads which are not clearly marked for them. One year is the cutoff under which a 'spoiler' becomes 'general information', which can be discussed in any thread at any time.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Vgchartz should freeze making new accounts for a while.

Man way to start off the new year, I guess this is what was on your resolution list this year.

*make a account on vgchartz check.

*Make posts to get me ban check.

*after I get banned make another account check.

* repeat until IP ban uncheck.

keep it up and that last one will be checked

hahahaha that's um not funny