By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Wow there has been so much epicness in this thread since last time I was in it. Well played everyone

Tagging again!
Great thread.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Ta Da!

Doors are so complicated.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

The second dog gif is LMBO

The Stonehenge and the eagle ones are

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I didn't had luck today, so it'll be a short post.

^That's the Moses bridge in Netherlands. Why bridge?

Good idea!

24Hz sound + 24fps camera + water =

'murica?

black, to match my dark soul.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’