By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

^Ouch!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

For him and for her

Green CD case :-/  I wonder what superpower I have.

Around the Network

One trip.  No matter what.

Anybody remember "Be kind.  Rewind."?

Why I don't play monopoly.

My favorite is still the sheep.

^Nice... a bit more

Toddler F-bomb (attempting to say "frog"):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=130520427142474

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Today I'm late => Long, long post

^That's the best explanation of surface tension I've ever seen.

Interesting...