By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

THIS is horse power

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

My favorite reaction is the guy with the smug smirk.

Evidently you may start to lose control of certain bodily functions after 26 miles.

More funny sports pics.

Great B-ball psych outs.

The usual mix of pics and gifs

Her face at the end. What's she thinking?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

1.  What animal is that? 
2.  That's awesome. 
3.  Does that count as good or bad engineering? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
JEMC said:

1.  What animal is that? 
2.  That's awesome. 
3.  Does that count as good or bad engineering?

1-It looks like a hairless hamster.

2-Agree.

3-I think it counts as a failing prankster.

Around the Network

Who needs so many Cheetos?

Coincidence?

2 thoughts about the gif:

1- Is it an accident or the car tries to kill him?

2-Where th hell is the video camera?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018