By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
killerzX said:

no thats just stupid, most of it doesnt make any sense, some how sarah palin doesnt have any qualifications, even though she was an executive, that lead her state. yet obama, who had run nothing in his entire life, had no executive experience, is the least bad. i would also like to find those "good faith outreaches" he did. must have happened in during the time he was talking about compromise, where their side would get what it wants, and your side should vote for it. yeah im guessing that was the outreach.

I wish you'd said what kynes did so I could throw your words back in your face. 

BTW, you probably blocked this out of your memeory selectively but Sarah Palin can't handle interviews that ask challenging questions and that's probably a bad sign for a would-be backup POTUS. 

she only did bad when she was on a short leash of the mccain campaign, when she was allowed to do her own thing, and not be restricted in what she was allowed to talk about, and much more so today, she does much better

Around the Network

Stop derailing the thread guys! pictures or GTFO!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

This one here is probably more impressive than funny:

vlad321 said:
Player1x3 said:

I thought this was the "Funny Pictures" thread, not the "Laughably Pathetic Pictures" thread. Well except for the first one.

+1 Just skipped the post after the second picture.

killerzX said:
vlad321 said:
Player1x3 said:

I thought this was the "Funny Pictures" thread, not the "Laughably Pathetic Pictures" thread. Well except for the first one.

i found them hilarious, especially since they are so true

Do you know that sometimes laughable and hilarious are interchangeable words? The rest of my statement still stands.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

^^ pure gold that last one :D

^Indeed!

There's your answer.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.