By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JEMC said:

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Kratos said:
yo_john117 said:
Machina said:
yo_john117 said:

So damn true!

EVERYtime! It's especially bad on a slow computer.

I had the same problem on a slow computer with internet explorer (IE), accidentaly clicked the IE logo instead of firefox, and I was like: "No you piece of shit pc i wanted to open firefox! No! Don't open IE *half hour later i was able to close IE* fucking fuck IE!!!" XD

Also i cant open vgchartz threads in new tabs on IE

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Dont worry i cant resist posting these pictures when i saw that fire fox picture:

good times :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

yo_john117 said:

oh my, these 3 are winning the thread to me!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Porcupine_l : Your pictures aren't showing.

Anyway I see your

And add this:

Oh, and by the way...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

@ JEMC haha nice ones,laughed my ass off at the first.

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

yo_john117 said:

I cracked myself up at that pic. Fuckin hilarious!!!

After discovering Anonymous, I think this has got to be one of the funniest demovtivational pics out there.