By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
manuel said:

Both don't show up. (At least for me. :/)

Posted link , and re-uploaded them

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
PullusPardus said:

Here are two new ones i've made.

I wish I could see them

i think now you can

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

yo_john117 said:

[...]

[...]

I guess you just found MS Vice President of Proofreading too.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

i see a lot of Pedobear jokes here, the last time i was banned is because i made a joke about it =/

there's a way about posting sensitive things. Perhaps you did it incorrectly ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
PullusPardus said:

i see a lot of Pedobear jokes here, the last time i was banned is because i made a joke about it =/

there's a way about posting sensitive things. Perhaps you did it incorrectly ^^

This! 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Kratos said:
yo_john117 said:
Machina said:
yo_john117 said:

So damn true!

EVERYtime! It's especially bad on a slow computer.

I had the same problem on a slow computer with internet explorer (IE), accidentaly clicked the IE logo instead of firefox, and I was like: "No you piece of shit pc i wanted to open firefox! No! Don't open IE *half hour later i was able to close IE* fucking fuck IE!!!" XD

Also i cant open vgchartz threads in new tabs on IE

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.