By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most time spend in a FPS game?

black ops

Around the Network

Cod4 easily, spent 35 days online in it. Longest gaming session straight is 3 days on it straight. I even stoppoed playing for 3-4 months so i could play mw2 for as long as i wanted because everyone was so sure it was going to be great. Unfortunately that was not the case.
2nd. Mw2 just barely 16 days give or take.
3rd. Blk Ops but its trash too.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Also cod4 is the best fps ever imo

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Its a toss up between Perfect Dark and COD:4, Modern Warfare for me. I know I've spent close to 3 weeks worth of time on COD4's multiplayer alone, but I have a feeling that I may have matched that in PD all those years ago playing multiplayer with my friends and doing the challenges.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

About 30 minutes in Doom and Castle Wolfenstein in the last millennium.
(Yeah... you guessed right, I'm no FPS guy. :P)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
-edit-

That, I would totally believe

Sorry to seem like an asshole and keep doubting you before, I was just being baffled that somebody literally spent 1/3 of their last 15 years playing one game.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
Michael-5 said:
I hate Treyarch Call of Duty's! Quantum of Solice was such a better game.

Most time I spent in a FPS...well since Gears of War an Lost Planet are Third Person Shooters, then my vote goes to

Counter-strike Source/Halo: Reach.

I put more hours into CSS, but I think I might top it with Halo: Reach. CSS was the reason I got a powerful computer (now garbage), and it was so addictive to play. However Halo tops it with a well made co-op campaign, a really addictive Firefight, and really balanced multiplayer.

That said, I have always played a lot of Infinity Ward CoD's and main series Halo games as well.

What I've noticed is games like Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 get hacked more on PS3 and World at War and Black Ops are hacked more on the 360.

What does that have to do with my post?

I know Modern Warfares get hacked quite a bit on PS3, seen my friend play it before and some messed up stuff happened. I don't play much Black Ops online, but I've never heard of or seen any hacking on the 360. Definatly no hacking for IW 360 titles.

Only MW2 gets hacked on PS3 MW is fixed now. And everytime I play World at War or Black Ops on 360 there is a lot of hacking going on. I see my friend do some crazy stuff

I'll take your word for it, but I'm still wondering why you brought this up.

I only play a lot of Infinity Ward CoD titles because I like them more. Modern Warfare 1 made CoD awesome, and MW2 had a deep co-op system. I wonder what MW3 will bring for me.

I brought this up because you were saying Treyarch's Call of Duties suck. And I told you maybe beacuse they get hacked more. Anyways all Cod's since 4 were great games. Easily the best FPS title in history. I really don't get why people hate it. Because it's fast paced? Anyways I'll get MW3 on both consoles since my cousin has connections with the gaming industry he gets me plenty of games. But anyways at least I found someone who actually likes Call of Duty :)

counter strike (not source), good 6 or 7 years of playing, probably over 1000 hours, haven't really been into fps since then.

That would definitely be Goldeneye. I couldn't possibly guess how many hours, other than it being a hell of a lot.

VGChartz

Easily CS...

Then UT...

then... umh... goldeneye? (only started online PC in 2000).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO