By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most time spend in a FPS game?

wolf 3d

battlefield 2

Around the Network

1. Counter-Strike 1.6 (around 1000 hours)
2. Counter-Strike Source (around 200 hours)
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [PC+PS3] (around 100 hours)

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Resistance 2 - around 150+ hrs

I don't like FPS that much - TF2 is by far my highest with about 200 hours.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Modern warfare 2: 500+ Hours
Modern Warfare: Around 440+ hours
Resistance 2: Not sure the exact time, but i maxed all co-op characters, and when i stopped playing was near the top for each of the 3.
Black Ops: 100+ hours

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

20 hours a day have been spent many many times, 24 hour, 36 hour goldeneye parties. Just to almost figure out some levels on DLTK mode you sit there for ten hours a day. I still play this game 2-3 times a week trying to beat those on DLTK mode. And each time its 5-10 hours. So yeah I could probably sit here for a month and figure out the exact time, but I wont. Just so everyone knows it seriously is close to that amount. If we can count playing it on the PC then I did it non stop while deployed for two years to Afghanistan and Iraq. Gate guard search office was an 18 hour shift...18 hours of boredom without my favorite Nintendo games? Nope! Now of course I would play Perfect dark and other games during that time as well such as Jet force gemini.

No offense, but I still don't believe you average 8 hours per day, every single day, for the last 15 years, playing one game.  On top of that, based on your profile, one could assume you have spent your fair share of time playing other games as well.  Just the fact that you say you spend only 15-30 hours a week playing it now.  If this has been the case for only a year, your average is already up to over 8.6 hours per day.  Add in the inevitable days that everybody has where you didn't get to play it at all, etc, and your average is probably around 9 hours per day.

On top of this, you must average at LEAST 30 minutes per day on all your other games over the last 15 years in your collection.

So we are talking at least 9.5 hours per day, for the last 15 years, or near 40% of your overall time in the last 15 years spent playing video games.

I just can't get myself to believe that somebody has spent 6 full years in a 15 year span only playing video games.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I played Black Ops for half an hour with a friend. I also played Killzone 2 for 20 minutes. I think that's pretty much it.

dsage01 said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
over 400 hours logged into bad company 2

which system

pc and ps3

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

According to Xfire:

Counter Strike: Source - 1174 hours
Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer - 618 hours
Killing Floor - 372 hours
Garry's Mod - 283 hours
Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer - 213 hours (around +30 hours with 360 play time)

And around 250 hours for Goldeneye 007... maybe?

Wow...

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

dsage01 said:
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
Michael-5 said:
I hate Treyarch Call of Duty's! Quantum of Solice was such a better game.

Most time I spent in a FPS...well since Gears of War an Lost Planet are Third Person Shooters, then my vote goes to

Counter-strike Source/Halo: Reach.

I put more hours into CSS, but I think I might top it with Halo: Reach. CSS was the reason I got a powerful computer (now garbage), and it was so addictive to play. However Halo tops it with a well made co-op campaign, a really addictive Firefight, and really balanced multiplayer.

That said, I have always played a lot of Infinity Ward CoD's and main series Halo games as well.

What I've noticed is games like Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 get hacked more on PS3 and World at War and Black Ops are hacked more on the 360.

What does that have to do with my post?

I know Modern Warfares get hacked quite a bit on PS3, seen my friend play it before and some messed up stuff happened. I don't play much Black Ops online, but I've never heard of or seen any hacking on the 360. Definatly no hacking for IW 360 titles.

Only MW2 gets hacked on PS3 MW is fixed now. And everytime I play World at War or Black Ops on 360 there is a lot of hacking going on. I see my friend do some crazy stuff

I'll take your word for it, but I'm still wondering why you brought this up.

I only play a lot of Infinity Ward CoD titles because I like them more. Modern Warfare 1 made CoD awesome, and MW2 had a deep co-op system. I wonder what MW3 will bring for me.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results