By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want in a Majora's Mask REmake? Do you even want a REmake?

What do you want in a Majora's Mask REmake? Please post the reasons for your answer

I don't plan on getting a 3DS anytime soon 10 12.35%

I want one, but on the WiiU 5 6.17%

I have/will soon have a 3... 3 3.70%

I never played the origin... 3 3.70%

I want one on the 3DS. 34 41.98%

LOL at you nintendo fans ... 12 14.81%

I would have wanted a rem... 4 4.94%

I never played the origin... 1 1.23%

I'll post my answer beca... 3 3.70%

Just show me the results! 6 7.41%

Total:81

Just refine graphics and controls and put it in the store for both 3DS and WiiU and make it so you only have to buy it once. I find remakes pointless, the game was either good and still fun, or it's not still fun so why are we remaking it, the only reason for remakes I can see is good lore/story and bad gameplay.

Around the Network

hmm i don't think i would buy it if it does get a remake. i can't go through the time limit thing again. it was a really good game but i do not want to play it again.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Why do people keep saying "REmake"? -_-

Roma said:
hmm i don't think i would buy it if it does get a remake. i can't go through the time limit thing again. it was a really good game but i do not want to play it again.

If they don't remake it, I'll just go and beat the original all over again.

@Gumby_trucker, no way. Besides, Tati of Majora's Mask isn't as annoying as navi because she has more personality

@iasta, that's a no brainer. I'm sure they'll start work on that as soon as Skyward Sword is done. If they do make MM3D, would that make the 3DS the first console to house 3 Zelda games? Even if 2 are remakes?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

tolu619 said:
Roma said:

@Gumby_trucker, no way. Besides, Tati of Majora's Mask isn't as annoying as navi because she has more personality

@iasta, that's a no brainer. I'm sure they'll start work on that as soon as Skyward Sword is done. If they do make MM3D, would that make the 3DS the first console to house 3 Zelda games? Even if 2 are remakes?

allright then, they should replace Tingle with Jar-Jar.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
tolu619 said:
Roma said:

Gameboy color had 3 Zeldas. Oracle of Ages, Seasons and the enchanced Link's Awakening. Hell GC had lots of Zeldas if you want to count those limited edition preorder discs and that 4 swords game

oniyide said:
tolu619 said:
Roma said:

Gameboy color had 3 Zeldas. Oracle of Ages, Seasons and the enchanced Link's Awakening. Hell GC had lots of Zeldas if you want to count those limited edition preorder discs and that 4 swords game

Really? I always thought of Oracles of Ages and Oracles of Seasons as Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver. Enlighten me more. I suppose we could count 4 Swords but not the pre order bonus discs. Come to think of it, wouldn't an enhanced 4 Swords that works with or without a Wii/WiiU as a bonus game be a good enough extra mode for a remake? At the very least, it should be in the next Zelda for 3DS.

@Gumby trucker, would you want Jar Jar selling maps, flying via a baloon back pack or just looking out of place standing in those spots Tingle usually stands? Didn't think so. Hmm..........replacing Tati with Tingle, now THAT's a scary thought!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

tolu619 said:

Really? I always thought of Oracles of Ages and Oracles of Seasons as Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver. Enlighten me more. I suppose we could count 4 Swords but not the pre order bonus discs. Come to think of it, wouldn't an enhanced 4 Swords that works with or without a Wii/WiiU as a bonus game be a good enough extra mode for a remake? At the very least, it should be in the next Zelda for 3DS.

@Gumby trucker, would you want Jar Jar selling maps, flying via a baloon back pack or just looking out of place standing in those spots Tingle usually stands? Didn't think so. Hmm..........replacing Tati with Tingle, now THAT's a scary thought!

You're right, that would be weird. They should just make a Jar Jar mask to replace Majora's in the game.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

As being my favorite Zelda (A BIG accomplishment) and my 2nd favorite game of ALL TIME, I want remake that is similar to the OoT one.

gumby_trucker said:
tolu619 said:

You're right, that would be weird. They should just make a Jar Jar mask to replace Majora's in the game.

Why must Jar Jar replace something? Just add Jar Jar without scrapping something else, the game was perfect already.

@RCTjunkie, wow, what's your favorite game of all time? And does anyone know how I can check the results without actually voting?