By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 3DS super price cut coming

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2011/110728_3.pdf

25000yen->15000yen

start at August 11

Around the Network

Wow, that's huge. I expected maybe a ¥5,000 price drop at some point, but even then I wasn't sure that would come before the holiday season. 3DS will be priced to move now.

As a day-one adopter, I feel slightly burned. I'll get over it.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

If real they must be insanely worried about recent sales for such a drastic cut

Walmart having them for $200 next week in America.

100$ price cut, I guess im going to be a 3DS owner.

Around the Network
SqueakySamurai said:
100$ price cut, I guess im going to be a 3DS owner.

I wish Sony match that price so I could buy more 3DS at $50 to tile my bathroom.

so apparently nintendo doesn't agree with fans who thought 3ds was in trouble...that's a huge price cut!!! and it hasn't even been half a year since launch (4 or so months since the NA launch if I'm not mistaken).. Slap in the face of sorts to early adopters imho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slap in the face of sorts to early adopters imho

Pretty sure that's the same everywhere else. It's just that Nintendo had been playing nice previously.

Galaki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Pretty sure that's the same everywhere else. It's just that Nintendo had been playing nice previously.

not sure what you mean by same everywhere else? where are you exactly referring to?

I'm a bit tired at the moment so pardon me if I'm missing the sarcasm

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Galaki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

not sure what you mean by same everywhere else? where are you exactly referring to?

I'm a bit tired at the moment so pardon me if I'm missing the sarcasm

In that, early adopters are paying premium for early adopting hot new gadgets. It's the same idea as buying a game day 1 or you could wait a month and get it at half price.