By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Snake Eater 3DS to be released in 2012

Tagged games:

Cross-X said:
NYANKS said:
Wow, that sucks. What does the 3DS holiday look like now, gameswise?

Well the only one I can think of is Mario Kart 3D, which has been given a Holiday 2011 Release frame but no solid release date yet.

I am pretty sure Super Mario 3DS is supposed to be released by the end of the year also.  There is a decent amount of games being released and the recent cancels/postponements aren't too big of games.  Then you got Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 for sometime around early/spring 2012. 

Around the Network
Cross-X said:
NYANKS said:
Wow, that sucks. What does the 3DS holiday look like now, gameswise?

Well the only one I can think of is Mario Kart 3D, which has been given a Holiday 2011 Release frame but no solid release date yet.

i believe the Super Mario game also got a holiday 2011 release.

This is almost like Ghost Trick, only much worse.
For Ghost Trick, they release on DS full price and then release on Appstore some months later with upgraded graphics at 1/4 the price.

Similar thing happened to Puzzle Quest before that on the DS, too.

It's just that, 3rd parties feel very comfortable charging (often a lot) more when they put their games on Nintendo Platform.

Dude, they're going to ask capcom for advice and cancel it so what evs!

Mad55 said:
you know what ill just get excited for the games i know will come cause this shit is getting stupid. I wouldn't be surprised of nintendo says fuck it and just rolls out 1st party games like crazy.

here I am hoping for that to happen... Nintendo you dont need third parties, stop trying to get them in, they just doesnt care... Buy level5 and thats it...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
menx64 said:
Mad55 said:
you know what ill just get excited for the games i know will come cause this shit is getting stupid. I wouldn't be surprised of nintendo says fuck it and just rolls out 1st party games like crazy.

here I am hoping for that to happen... Nintendo you dont need third parties, stop trying to get them in, they just doesnt care... Buy level5 and thats it...

level 5 as a second party company would be pretty dope for them.

Mad55 said:
menx64 said:
Mad55 said:

level 5 as a second party company would be pretty dope for them.

jaja... level5 is a very nintendo-kind of company, nintendo buying level5 should be a priority... IMO

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Galaki said:
For Ghost Trick, they release on DS full price and then release on Appstore some months later with upgraded graphics at 1/4 the price.

It's just that, 3rd parties feel very comfortable charging (often a lot) more when they put their games on Nintendo Platform.

maybe because they know people will buy it for that price??

wow so all the big 3rd party support for the 3DS was actually ports... I hadn't realized this one was too.
N really need to get things in hand, I know a few N titles are coming already but too many are ports too... feels lame.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:
Galaki said:

maybe because they know people will buy it for that price??

Knowledge is the wrong hord here. Hope is a more fitting term.

havent people been buying the DS versions for whatever price??? But then again i dont know how well the IOS versions do so, who knows