By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Snake Eater 3DS to be released in 2012

Tagged games:

Galaki said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
or they don't want to release it in holidays due to Nintendo's beasts, or waiting for 3DS sales to increase

Or somebody moneyhatted them to work on the HD collections first and push the 3DS version to a yr later. Conspiracy!

maybe, but without moneyhatting  :  P

releasing 3DS game and then announcing HD collection could have been smarter....than annoucing to release a re-make on it's own on one console and two re-makes together for another console

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

I though it got moved to q1 next year?

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:

Winter 2012 is indeed Q1 next year

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
Solid-Stark said:

Winter 2012 is indeed Q1 next year

Okay thanks, some post confused me.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I still think it is a good move, they dont have to compete with the Ninty winter games that would kick its ass and they dont have to compete with the HD collection, which anyone in their right mind would prefer to buy. (IMHO)

Around the Network

No biggie. Star Fox and Ocarina of time are enough classics for this year

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

unless it's the 3DS demo quality presentation, I'm not buying it anyways, since it's the same game I played not even that many years ago.