No poll 2 22.22%

Don't know 3 33.33%

how to 2 22.22%

remove 2 22.22%

Total:9
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Michael-5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i must really hate third party as i only seen to games worth voting for.
Bioshock+
Call of Duty (Infinity Ward-Modern Warfares)-

You're currently playing Vanquish, and was it you who tried to keep Vanquish alive?

There is a lot of crap 3rd party, but a lot of good too. Just more crap then good. definately

no it wasn't me voting for Vanquish(get ready for your mind to be blown), but i its better then GEARS.

I beat Vanquish, loved it too! Better then Gears? Yes for campaign, but Vanquish has no multiplayer, and Gears is best in multiplayer. This game surprised me, I was not impressed with the beta, then my friend got the game and WOW.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Michael-5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i must really hate third party as i only seen to games worth voting for.
Bioshock+
Call of Duty (Infinity Ward-Modern Warfares)-

You're currently playing Vanquish, and was it you who tried to keep Vanquish alive?

There is a lot of crap 3rd party, but a lot of good too. Just more crap then good. definately

no it wasn't me voting for Vanquish(get ready for your mind to be blown), but i its better then GEARS.

I beat Vanquish, loved it too! Better then Gears? Yes for campaign, but Vanquish has no multiplayer, and Gears is best in multiplayer. This game surprised me, I was not impressed with the beta, then my friend got the game and WOW.

when i first saw it i was like awsume, but then i was thinking wait for reveiws and i had a conversation with CGI and i asked if he was waiting on reveiws and he said he's getting it regardless so i said to myself!self. and myself said wht? do you want this game? and myself said you know i do. just look at it its awsume! and then myself said then fuck the reveiw scores. just get it. and then myself said alright then i'll get it. and then i bought it about 2 months ago and still hadn't beat it cause i got about 10 other games i'm in the middle of.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Michael-5 said:

when i first saw it i was like awsume, but then i was thinking wait for reveiws and i had a conversation with CGI and i asked if he was waiting on reveiws and he said he's getting it regardless so i said to myself!self. and myself said wht? do you want this game? and myself said you know i do. just look at it its awsume! and then myself said then fuck the reveiw scores. just get it. and then myself said alright then i'll get it. and then i bought it about 2 months ago and still hadn't beat it cause i got about 10 other games i'm in the middle of.

It gets better near the end. It's a funny game because there are so many jokes about western high profile games (Splinter Cell, Mass Effect, Max Payne, etc). Challenge mode is fun as hell too, I borrowed my friends copy and didn't get a chance to do all the challenges, so I'm buying it this fall just to do them, and get 1,000/1,000 on this game. It's one of the few I give a shit for.

This is a rare gem it is. A Japanese shooter which is just plain awesome.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Michael-5 said:

It gets better near the end. It's a funny game because there are so many jokes about western high profile games (Splinter Cell, Mass Effect, Max Payne, etc). Challenge mode is fun as hell too, I borrowed my friends copy and didn't get a chance to do all the challenges, so I'm buying it this fall just to do them, and get 1,000/1,000 on this game. It's one of the few I give a shit for.

This is a rare gem it is. A Japanese shooter which is just plain awesome.

i couldn't agree more so i'll just agree.