By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Now Nintendo has the Top 10 Best-Seller Games in History

WiiSports has just passed The Sims and now we have a Top 10 Nintendo Podium.

Super Mario BrosNintendo6.8129.523.9140.24
Pokemon Red / Green / BlueNintendo10.2411.449.7031.38
TetrisNintendo4.2423.552.4730.26
Duck HuntNintendo0.2827.340.6928.31
Pokemon Gold / SilverNintendo7.229.146.7523.11
Super Mario WorldNintendo3.5512.974.0920.61
Super Mario LandNintendo4.1910.992.9618.14
Super Mario Bros 3Nintendo3.849.693.7517.28
Wii SportsNintendo2.488.205.8516.53
NintendogsNintendo1.696.248.4616.39
The SimsEA0.0011.394.6916.08

That's incredible.

.: Wii & DS: Perfect Combination :.

Around the Network

There has been a topic on this already.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Its not fair you add all the sales for every nintendogs version, if thats so why dont you add all the Gran turismo's? Oh thats right it would be at 100M.

mM
leo-j said:
Its not fair you add all the sales for every nintendogs version, if thats so why dont you add all the Gran turismo's? Oh thats right it would be at 100M.

that's probably the most stupid thing i ever heared.

ignorance is such a bliss for you

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

No , hes not ignorant , but Nintendogs are basicly different game . I hate when they count both Pokemon versions in to ...

Oh and Tetris , Duck Hunt , SMB , Wii Sports are all bundled ... so go figure :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

u add all the sales for all the nintendogs versions since they are are basically the same thing and in the same generation. Basically, the only difference is the type of dog. That is different from adding all the GT games together since they were released at different times and in different generations.

And if ur allowed to add all the GT games together, then nintendo could add all the Mario games together and get over 290MILLION!

hunter_alien said:
No , hes not ignorant , but Nintendogs are basicly different game . I hate when they count both Pokemon versions in to ...

Oh and Tetris , Duck Hunt , SMB , Wii Sports are all bundled ... so go figure :)

So when you hate things they should be adjusted? I would love that to happen. Yea i hate working too, but can i stop doing it? I really doubt that ;)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

leo-j said:

Because the Gran Turismo's were on different systems and didn't interact in the way nintendogs games do

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

leo-j said:

Hey, wanna play that game? Why not add every version of Zelda, Pokemon (All of them together), Metroid, Smash Brothers, and every other game?

All three versions of Nintendogs are the same with the difference of 1-2 breeds and were all released at the same time, like Pokemon (Diamond/Pearl, R/G/B, S/G etc) where in Gran Turismo each game is 100% different than it's previous version.  

wiiforever said:
u add all the sales for all the nintendogs versions since they are are basically the same thing and in the same generation. Basically, the only difference is the type of dog. That is different from adding all the GT games together since they were released at different times and in different generations.

And if ur allowed to add all the GT games together, then nintendo could add all the Mario games together and get over 290MILLION!

This post wins.

Fanboys usually don't agree when things don't favor their preferred system.