By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your punishment for Norway mass murderer

A highfive!

Around the Network

throw him in on an island with the most dangerous prisoners on an island and so something battle royale style...love that novel

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Well he should get 15-20 years per person he killed. He killed what 100 people? So that's 1500 years in prison? Sounds about right.

shoot him with nail guns by firing squad. beat him with a spiked wipe, castration, regular beatings by Kimbo slice wearing spiked gloves, put raw meat on him as vulchers peck away at his flesh, regular cuts all over the body by razor and then thrown into a mixture of salt, alcohol(all types) ghost chili peppers, load a shotgun shell up with tiny shards glass, electro shock theropy while wet, place metal in select parts of the body then use high powered magnets to pull them out, put honey on his body and let the bees sting his ass up.

Giving him the death penalty is way too easy for him, life in prison is the best penalty.

Around the Network

I'd say life in prison. Though this is one case where I really wouldn't care if the Death Penalty was used. Which I don't believe norway has, but whatever.

I think it's unfairly applied and sometimes applied to people who are innocent... but i mean, there is zero doubt about his guilt and he killed like 90+ people... so....

I'd be ok with it.

As for torture.  Hell no... and if any of you could actually watch the torture you suggested and not feel bad about the suggestion.

I'd call that problematic.  Though then again i'm one of those people that doesn't even like bugs and would be a vegetarian, if meat didn't taste so much better then everything else.

Damn meat.

Xen said:
Life imprisonment... frankly, that is far worse than the death penalty or torture.

another 50+ years in one place, by one routine, by one regime... bleh... ain't nothing worse.

Back in my day we called that a career and marriage!

Wow, this thread is fucked up.

And they say videogames don't make you violent....

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Kasz216 said:
Xen said:
Life imprisonment... frankly, that is far worse than the death penalty or torture.

another 50+ years in one place, by one routine, by one regime... bleh... ain't nothing worse.

Back in my day we called that a career and marriage!

Zing!

Silver-Tiger said:
Wow, this thread is fucked up.

And they say videogames don't make you violent....

I bet a lot of the ones suggesting torture would probably not really enjoy seeing it or even be able to watch it. But who knows, there might be some actual psychopaths here :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957