By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Avengers (2012) New screenshots! update

Tagged games:

Are you going to see The Avengers in 2012?

Yes, If the world is still here 18 41.86%

Just Yes 11 25.58%

!!!!!!yes 8 18.60%

Maybe 0 0%

Probably not 2 4.65%

NO 0 0%

!!!!!no 0 0%

!!!!NO 0 0%

What is an Avenger? 2 4.65%

What is a movie? 2 4.65%

Total:43
spurgeonryan said:
Mr Khan said:
aavidbacon said:
I'm also bothered by the absence of The Ant man and the Wasp, but what you gonna do? In the Supremes, reading Cap beating the sh*t out of Hank was awesome.
That said, my fav formation is with Wolvie and Spidey. They should be able to trhow them in it, maybe? And then try a Civil war plot, who knows.

Ugh, no. Wolverine's a walking plot tumor that monopolizes any media he appears in. Best to keep him far away, unless you want it to become "Wolverine and the Avengers"...

Who wants to see "Wolverine and the Avengers" 2013..if the earth is still here? He does take up a lot of space! Did anyone enjoy his last movie? Not including his small cameo in First Class.

The last wolverine sucked big balls, but the character is the best marvel has. It took till Dark Knight for Batman to be done right, I think we can hope for a good Wolverine movie someday, who nows, even in a minor part.

btw, First class cameo was awesome.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
chapset said:
avenger will probably suck, just some special effects probably no story and with so many heroes there won't be any character development, I hope I'm wrong tho

You really know absolutely nothing about Joss Whedon, do you ... ?

Darth Tigris said:
chapset said:
avenger will probably suck, just some special effects probably no story and with so many heroes there won't be any character development, I hope I'm wrong tho

nope, is he the director??

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Darth Tigris said:
chapset said:

nope, is he the director??

Writer/Director.  Has more experience with actual comic books (has written quite a few GOOD ones) than any one that has ever directed a comic book movie.  Has worked extensively in creating and running ensemble television series that are well known for their depth of character and great dialogue.  If there is any concern, it is that he hasn't had enough widescreen film directing experience.  But considering how well he did in his feature film debut with a relatively small budget, it's hopeful that those skills will scale well along with the budget (as it has for numerous other directors).

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE AVENGERS!!!

The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers will own 2012!!!!

I do have one request for future Avenger titles. Add Ms Marvel pls.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Cross-X said:
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE AVENGERS!!!

The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers will own 2012!!!!

I do have one request for future Avenger titles. Add Ms Marvel pls.

Where are all the superwomen movies? you would think that some would be put out other than Electra...and...batgirl cameo in next years Rises?

Exactly. Marvel should push for Ms Marvel. I just really hope they do a Ms Marvel movie and add her to the sequel to The Avengers. She is a real key Avenger.

With regards to a Batgirl cameo in TDKR, that won't happen since after TDKR, Batman is gonna get rebooted and having batgirl as a cameo in the Chris Nolan film wouldn't suit and make no sense.

Though there are rumors of WB still planning to release a Wonder Woman movie for 2013 but quite a number of people are skeptcial about this because of the bomb Green Lanturn turned out to be and the lukewarm reaction from the new Superman and so apparently WB is gonna focus on a Justice League movie for 2013. Also I think it was WB who said this previously but some studio said that they wont do a Female lead movie for a long time since they dont sell... Which also goes against WB trying to make a WW movie... And I hope Marvel doesnt feel the same way as WB since characters like Ms Marvel, Black Widow, etc as standalone movies could see as much success as Thor or Captain America, if done right. Same goes for DC. Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, could all succeed if you an get the right people to make the movies work. But all that would mean nothing if neither WB or Marvel are willing to test and put out Superheroine films... which would be a complete shame and disappointment.

OF COURSE I WOULD WATCH IT!!!

hahaha :D

sooo excited!!!

I'm sooo excited about this movie majorly because of Thor, and the Thor-and-Jane love story!

:D
My only worry though is that The Avengers Assembled is a huge franchise in itself and the

actors are not cheapos. So do they have that MUCH budget to cast all of them including all

the leading ladies and men for that matter, in  the movie??? CAuse I'd really hate it if I

don't see Natalie to think that she and Chris are the ones I'm anticipating in the upcoming

movie. :(

============================================================================================

http://www.fast-debrid.com
download in 50 file hosting services like
Megaupload, Fileserve, MegaVideo, Hotfile, Rapidshare..