By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo CE Anniversary Developer Walkthrough

Tagged games:

just wow

Around the Network

Looking absolutely fantastic, the first remake i will ever buy!

As for the mystery teaser, perhaps a story prelude to Halo 4 stuffed in the terminals in Halo:CEA?

Its funny how this 10 year old game will play better and have better A.I than all other FPS on the market today, other than the other Halo's.

yo_john117 said:
Nsanity said:

Mysterious Halo teaser?

http://gamingeverything.com/?p=6733

WTH?!?!

To me that looks like it is a teaser to the terminals in Halo CEA it also seems they will somehow tie into the 'Forunner Trilogy Books'.

wow im actually impressed.

Around the Network
-Newcloud- said:
I love that it shows you what the game looked like 10 years ago more remakes should have that feature (in the options lol way waste a button) I havent played this yet so im goint to pass on reach for now and get this first.

NOOOO! Hopefully someone else has caught this already before me.

You SHOULD PLAY REACH FIRST! Reach is actually a Prequel to Halo CE, so if you play Reach first then you can jump right in to the next game, in the correct order of the storyline :)

The amount of Win in this game is at an all time high. I mean honestly everyone knows my obsession with all things Halo so obviously I'm a bit biased but its gonna blow me AWAY!!!!! I'm most pumped to see the new terminals since they are going to flesh out tons of lore and backstory as well as drop tidbits of info as to Halo 4's story.

And the best part of all is this is an old build and they said it looks even better now. Now THIS is how you make an HD re-release.

I can't wait to go through this game using Live Co-op. I hate having to share my screen.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo