osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:

D-Joe said:

50.8-50.4=?

and it's 50.9(according to MS),great math

thats Michael Pachter's thinking,not data,and it's impossible

keep "for me"to your mind,thanks

I'm fine with VGC numbers... MS report showed VGC numbers are accurate... NPD not... so why do you think 360 is undertacked and NPD is ok? I can't undertand because you didn't show nothing to prove your point.

lol ethomaz and DJ :P I love your arguments..honest to god have no idea what's going on most of the time but I like reading them

both of their english is so broken, im having a hard time following whats going on, what they are arguing about.

to me it sounds like ethomaz is saying VGZ ihas xbox tracked more or less correct with 700k on selves. if that is what he is saying, i dont see what the problem is, why D-joe and seece seem angry.

also it seems he is saying if NPD is correct then VGC has it under tracked in US and over in EMMEA, or NPD is wrong. and again i dont see the problem in that.

or am i missing something

yeah that's what ethomaz is saying and he is trying real hard to show what he means by showing facts too...

seece is always a lil angry :P or comes off as such. D joe is angry with ethomaz all the time..dunno why. think he saying xbox is undertracked or something..

either way it's entertaining :P

The most amusing thing is that the numbers corrected by D-Joe actually make Ethomaz's reasonment stronger and more likely to be right. 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:

D-Joe said:

50.8-50.4=?

I'm fine with VGC numbers... MS report showed VGC numbers are accurate... NPD not... so why do you think 360 is undertacked and NPD is ok? I can't undertand because you didn't show nothing to prove your point.

is this your closing statements?i don't care numbers now(maybe care again later),i just care how great is your math when you don't even know answer of 50.9-50.4

now i'm gonna sleep,you have 4~10hours to explain or not

That's BHR-3 mistake and it don't change my argument.

I have no idea why you are so angry because I said that MS report showed VGC accuracy and NPD fail.

because NPD wans't fail

you can say VGC overtracked EMEAA or overtracked last holiday,but NPD not

yeah 700k is fine,but your math proved 500k is fine too,i don't even some people thinking i'm proving you more likely to be right...oh wait,i get it,(look at these guys record),teamwork

it seems that sony defence force is teaming up...

Sony PS3 FTW

good thing this is happening during the boring days of summer

I'm not angry just abrupt, i like it like that!

My issue with ethomaz is his ridiculous reasoning, as if 700k is the static number that can be on shelves, and we have 700k, so therefore either EMEAA is overtracked or NPD is wrong.

He just seems to be slinging unnessacery mud at NPD (not that I'm gonna defend them either, but it's come out of nowhere)

D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:

D-Joe said:

50.8-50.4=?

is this your closing statements?i don't care numbers now(maybe care again later),i just care how great is your math when you don't even know answer of 50.9-50.4

I have no idea why you are so angry because I said that MS report showed VGC accuracy and NPD fail.

because NPD wans't fail

yeah 700k is fine,but your math proved 500k is fine too,i don't even some people thinking i'm proving you more likely to be right...oh wait,i get it,(look at these guys record),teamwork

yeah, good one.

i couldnt care less if NPD was 100% accurate in tracking the xbox, or Emeaa being over/ or under tracked, or NPD being wrong. or the being 900k on shelves or 200k. 

all that matters, is xbox has sold 1.7 this quarter, which adds up to, 55 some odd million consoles sold.

and vgc saying there is 700k on shelves seems pretty believable to me, but who knows.

also, whats with you making it as if NPD has to be absolutely correct. why is it that big of a deal if they are a little off, why would that make you so angry?

edit: checking our history is a little weird, and over the top, why is it that big of a deal, seems a little paranoid

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Halo Reach - dictionary definition

ha·lo reach
[hey-loh] [reech]

noun, verb

LEGS!

Man I wish you could like forum posts! :D

osamanobama said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:

D-Joe said:

50.8-50.4=?

because NPD wans't fail

yeah, good one.

i couldnt care less if NPD was 100% accurate in tracking the xbox, or Emeaa being over/ or under tracked, or NPD being wrong. or the being 900k on shelves or 200k. 

all that matters, is xbox has sold 1.7 this quarter, which adds up to, 55 some odd million consoles sold.

and vgc saying there is 700k on shelves seems pretty believable to me, but who knows.

also, whats with you making it as if NPD has to be absolutely correct. why is it that big of a deal if they are a little off, why would that make you so angry?

edit: checking our history is a little weird, and over the top, why is it that big of a deal, seems a little paranoid

oh big deal

i don't even know why you think i'm angry(is this some forum drama?)but you should talk to your brazilian friend first