By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated game of 2007

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Halo 3 yet, considering a lot of people tend to bash it (all over the internet, not just here).

Personally, mine was Rabbids 2, I thought I was getting the original plus what they've learnt about what works and what doesn't, turns out they just put it out there to earn more money.. so disappointed because the first was a gem.

Around the Network

escape from bug island all you do is walked though a darkened fogged forest and kill bugs for 9 hours.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I think the title of most hated game this year must be Lair.

Carnival Games
why?
for selling good

I like Bacon said:
N/A and Zelda PH pwns!

It was a solid game, but it was way too short and i dunno about everyone else, but i had almost ZERO challenge on ANYTHING outside of a single floor in the Temple of the Ocean King. Making notes on your map felt tedious, since EVERY SINGLE NOTE you needed to make was spelled out to you in such obvious detail it was impossible to miss. The controls were better than I expected, but hardly perfect (could I PLEASE be able to throw my boomerang without having my feet super glued to the floor?) The innovative features were nice ideas, such as using the mic to blow out candles and closing the DS that one time, but they were used so absolutely rarely that it felt gimmicky.

Maybe I've just gotten too used to the Zelda universe and how to recognize the puzzles, but this game just felt entirely dumbed down. I did enjoy the one scene from the first time you get on the ghost ship, but that came out totally obvious as well. Link to the Past's Blind anyone?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Can't say I was to happy with PH myself, sorry but I am a heartpiece nut, they're like a drug for me.

Oh and Rune Factory is my most dissapointing game of the year, Grab Harvest Moon, chuck out all of it's best elements, to make way for sloppy action RPG elements.

Lair because the hype was there, and the graphics were gorgeous. Proof that graphics alone should not equate into so much hype.

I played Cruis'n for the Wii.....goty.

1. Lair - Biggest flop of 07 considering what they were making the game out to be.
2. Halo 3 - No one I know was happy with this game or gave it praise without a healthy additions of excuses for its flaws.
3. Dragon Blade - Why did people even pretend this was worth buying or ever could have been a sleeper hit?
4. Heavenly Sword - 5 Hours... yup 5 Hours... And apparently even the PS3 is no match for realistic hair yet.