By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *Best Sony Franchise Elimination Game*

Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:

Exactly! And can you imagine what would have happened to EVERYTHING if Kratos hadn't won?!!

I'm imagining it right now...

Oh GOD! Kratos is DESTROYING my brain cells from my imagination! AHAHHHHH! NOOO! HE's killing all of my memories!

must think happy thoughts...

Exactly right! And that would just be the beginning too!

Around the Network

Ratchet & Clank Really beat InFamous....

What an under appreciated game. You guys are wack.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

Infamous has had 2 games, R&C about 8.

R&C is the better franchise imo (so far, we'll see what happens with infamous in the future). The only thing I think is severely wrong is the uncharted position :/. It should be at least one place higher.

Everyone has their own opinion. I agree with you about Uncharted because think God of War should be 8...

Also # of games =/= quality of the franchise. Otherwise GT would be garbage.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:

Everyone has their own opinion. I agree with you about Uncharted because think God of War should be 8...

I don't see how you could say everyone has there own opinion and  the say something like that. The bolded is your opinion obviosly.

At least Nate didn't try to kill himself twice. If Nathan Drake and Kratos got in a fight, Kratos would stab himself before Nate even got a chance to beat the crap out of him.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Michael-5 said:
pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

Infamous has had 2 games, R&C about 8.

R&C is the better franchise imo (so far, we'll see what happens with infamous in the future). The only thing I think is severely wrong is the uncharted position :/. It should be at least one place higher.

Huh, if # of games =quality, wouldn't GT be seen as a quality franchise (since it has many iterations). I agree with you though that # of games does not equal quality, I only mentioned the number to try to explain why R&C was higher...more people have played it.

But only 1 GT on the PS3. I see what you mean about R&C. Oh well, sucks for InFamous.

@Jay.... I don't know what to say to you. If I released 10 6 month development Bomberman games, and 1 amazing Zelda title. Does that mean the Bomberman franchise is better? (random games) Sometimes a franchise which see's lots of interations is better then a standalone game, but number of games is not part of the criteria for a quality franchise.

*sighs*... curse me for having a life...

4 ≈ One

SqueakySamurai said:
At least Nate didn't try to kill himself twice. If Nathan Drake and Kratos got in a fight, Kratos would stab himself before Nate even got a chance to beat the crap out of him.

But after he raped his way out of the underworld he would continue the fight (if you can call it that) against Nate.

Michael-5 said:

But only 1 GT on the PS3. I see what you mean about R&C. Oh well, sucks for InFamous.

@Jay.... I don't know what to say to you. If I released 10 6 month development Bomberman games, and 1 amazing Zelda title. Does that mean the Bomberman franchise is better? (random games) Sometimes a franchise which see's lots of interations is better then a standalone game, but number of games is not part of the criteria for a quality franchise.

Oh my mistake. When you said "# of games =/= quality" I thought you were saying some of the games on the list weren't in proportion to their actual quality.

My mistake.

pezus said:
Michael-5 said:
pezus said:

Huh, if # of games =quality, wouldn't GT be seen as a quality franchise (since it has many iterations). I agree with you though that # of games does not equal quality, I only mentioned the number to try to explain why R&C was higher...more people have played it.

This isn't just about the PS3 ;)

Well 5 games in 15 years isn't that much. Mario Party is overboard..