By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Industry Icon Tournament: Reggie Fils-Aime Vs. Sid Meier

Reggie

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
I'd take a bullet for sid

This actually makes him luckier than John Lennon.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Sid for sure.

My vote goes to Sim-master Sid.

Sid Meier, there is no question about that one, the funny thing is I actually first played Civilization on the SNES when someone lent it to me in exchange for letting them borrow Earthbound but it sold me and it hasn't been the same since. Civ II to this day gets a lot of game time! Sucks this is the first one that I'm voting in I wonder how it even got this far to be such an obvious choice. Guess I can go back and look through them.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

Reggie, never heard of the other guy.

By the way, what is with his dropping popularity? I thought people like the Regginator.

The_Botman said:

Reggie, never heard of the other guy.

By the way, what is with his dropping popularity? I thought people like the Regginator.

He refuses to release good games in America.

Also, this interview is rather funny. Geoff Keighley rips him apart.

Part One - Part Two - Part Three

OT:
Sid Meier, easily, by far.

Sid Meier, Reggie did nothing to improve NoA, while Sid gave us a great series!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Even though Civilization style games have always bored me... Sid Meier.

VGChartz

Sid Meier. His games brought me a ton of fun in my younger days.