By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Industry Icon Tournament: Reggie Fils-Aime Vs. Sid Meier

Sid Meier of course, designer of my most favourite video game ever.

Around the Network

Reggie!, never heard of Meier before.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Sid Meier

I actually feel bad for Reggie, it's not his fau..... Oh wait, yes, it is >:(

I'm a PC gamer and Sid is actually a dev (and a great one), while Reggie is an exec, not a dev, and I find that some parts of his face are bloated disturbing , so I got THREE reasons to vote

SID MEIER.

OTOH, the fact that Reggie sometimes trolls even his faithful American Nintendo gamers themselves doesn't disturb or piss me off at all, I'm neither American, nor a Nintendo gamer!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Sid meier.

Ah the first civ game i played....those were the good ol' days where you just had an ugly block you moved around with an ugly horse on it, and it was still one of the best games i ever played.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I'd take a bullet for sid

Sid, of course.

4 ≈ One

Reggie, if only because no-one else is going to (though not entirely undeserved. Even if those games are coming, they dropped the ball on that)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

My vote goes to Mr. Civilization.