By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My ridiculous music video. Now with a poll! Vote on it!!

Is this music video funny?

Yes, it's funny 9 75.00%

No, it's not funny 1 8.33%

I find this music video o... 1 8.33%

Can I have the phone numb... 1 8.33%

Total:12

Okay, for those who have seen my comments on vgcharts over the years, know that I kinda lean towards the PS3, even though my all time favorite game of this generation is Earth Defense Force 2017 which is a 360 exclusive.  This doesn't necessarily mean I can't write songs, so tell me what you guys think of my off-the-wall music video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQRWl4viDI

So add a vote to the poll!

Around the Network

Pretty good song, but really isn't my genre, so I am not going to be the best judge of things.

Thanks for listening!!

I watched the video, you better be grateful. Give me pictures of the chick from the start of the video and I may be persuaded into constantly refreshing the page.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I don't remember you....and your song is not very good TBH

Around the Network

lol what a weird song. Though for what it is its alright.

nice simple toon.
keep it on youtube and post the link on twitter,facr book an myspace, cnn.com and you may get some hits.

AFRO man would be great on this song. nice vid and the song is nice.

I think this song is about marijuana.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

Doobie_wop said:
I watched the video, you better be grateful. Give me pictures of the chick from the start of the video and I may be persuaded into constantly refreshing the page.

you sick bastard!!  You males are all the same!!  Only one thing on your mind.  You males should all be lined up against the wall and shot!!!  Oh wait....I'm a guy too!!  Oh shit!!  LOL

LOL!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

nice simple toon.
keep it on youtube and post the link on twitter,facr book an myspace, cnn.com and you may get some hits.

AFRO man would be great on this song. nice vid and the song is nice.

cnn.com??   I never thought of them, but I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the suggestion!