By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Im thinking im done with Nintendo for awhile.

Well, not that it's any of my business, but would it not be wise to wait for the games? Did you like moving around the Wii remote with the console off or playing Wii Sports? Did you like fiddling with the stylus and staring at the two screens or playing games on the DS? If none of the games interest you, then you might as well not bother, but becoming so pessimistic before the real content arrives won't do you any good. I mean, I hardly doubt you want to be bored of gaming so it would be best for you to wait until you try some of Nintendo's better games on the 3DS or the WiiU before you give up.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

I hope people know that the OP is a big nintendo fan and only came back to this gen because nintendo tried to be different

Also I feel the same and I can already see that wii u and 3ds will not appeal to me that much next gen. I'm just taking visits from now on

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

u must not have seen my thread the verdict on Nintendo at E3 lol!

WiiU changes nothing: i want to see innovative experiences with new IP's not the SOS.

Nintendo refuse to grow, but things may turn around! you never know?

Gnac said:

Hey guys, I'm fed up of eating sandwiches

Just thought you'd all be really interested

It's too early to give up on sandwiches. There are some really great sauces scheduled to come out in 2012. In the meantime, just go back and use some of those pickles you forgot to eat earlier.

Does anybody remember what rice bowls were like at this point after launch?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

killeryoshis said:
I hope people know that the OP is a big nintendo fan and only came back to this gen because nintendo tried to be different

Also I feel the same and I can already see that wii u and 3ds will not appeal to me that much next gen. I'm just taking visits from now on

so Rolstoppable isn't the only one and Nintendos E3 was well i won't go there but is the faith in Nintnedo realy this bad?

has Nintnedo truely lost there way or are my fellow Nintendo fans scared Nintendo will fail?

remember guys; nothing hasn't shown anything for the WiiU and the 3DS is just getting started. 

the faith is gone so there is no product. so much for a repeat of the 7th gen!

Around the Network
menx64 said:
While I am still disappointed with NOA and their stubbornness with TLS and xenoblade, the wiiU looks pretty interesting to me, Zelda is looking great, rhythm heaven, kirby and all those 3ds games are looking amazing too.
And then we have retro, monolith and probably all nintendo teams making new games for the 3ds and wiiU so I am ok with them. While I am not happy at a 100%, I am still happy with what they are offering and the new games to come.
I think we just need a change within NoA & NoE, it seems they are only marketing companies I wonder why they dont build their own studios...

I am wondering how much TLS and Xenoblaes would sell in America.  If they ran the numbers and saw that the stuff wouldn't sell, they aren't going to get into it.  They are running a business, not a charity.  I had suggested using Kickstarter.com as a possibly way to get Nintendo's interest, to show how much people would pay to get these titles in.

I would feel that way, but there are a few 3DS games coming out this year that I am really excited for.

I am cutting back more than before, but that's not because I feel abandoned.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
killeryoshis said:

so Rolstoppable isn't the only one and Nintendos E3 was well i won't go there but is the faith in Nintnedo realy this bad?

has Nintnedo truely lost there way or are my fellow Nintendo fans scared Nintendo will fail?

remember guys; nothing hasn't shown anything for the WiiU and the 3DS is just getting started. 

It has to be more that wii shouldn't be replaced and 3ds isn't putting anything new out yet and nor did they announce any. 

The cool thing about the wii was that we could do all sorts of new stuff and actually be in the game.  What can wii u do? Well it could play ds like games and we could play  game without a tv. yeah and the 3ds is just a ds with 3d. At least ds could changed the way we play. The 3ds just adds a visual feature. 

Also their games they announced are all n64 and gamecube like games(expect sequels to ds games)  which aren't the best games in the world

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Ninpanda said:
Mad55 said:
I dont. but you know replaying those old games over and over will eventually kill you.

No it doesn't. I've mostly been doing that for the last 6 years.

exactly.

killeryoshis said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
killeryoshis said:

It has to be more that wii shouldn't be replaced and 3ds isn't putting anything new out yet and nor did they announce any. 

The cool thing about the wii was that we could do all sorts of new stuff and actually be in the game.  What can wii u do? Well it could play ds like games and we could play  game without a tv. yeah and the 3ds is just a ds with 3d. At least ds could changed the way we play. The 3ds just adds a visual feature. 

Also their games they announced are all n64 and gamecube like games(expect sequels to ds games)  which aren't the best games in the world

i haven't truely been a Nintendo since the 5th gen and i'd have to say wht your saying in your post is the reason why.