By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - RATE Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2! (The final film in The Potter Saga!!)

Rate Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

1 -- ITS T3H SUXORZZZ...TWILIGHT BETTER! 4 4.82%

2 -- A very bad film, a f... 0 0%

3 -- The score no-one usually picks 1 1.20%

4 -- Below average 1 1.20%

5 -- Average 1 1.20%

6 -- The score no-one usually picks 4 4.82%

7 -- A ok movie..could've been much better! 8 9.64%

8 -- A good movie..most s... 27 32.53%

9 -- A great movie...close to perfection! 26 31.33%

10 -- The greatest movie of all time! 11 13.25%

Total:83

I saw it a few hours ago and I have to say that I was very disappointed based on the buzz and the grave reviews it's got from critics and fans alike. I enjoyed it as much as any other HP movie. There was nothing amazing about; it was just really good. Nothing surprised me (haven't read the books) and the make-up in the last scene was quite bad imo for such a high-budget movie.

A gave it an 8, because it was a very good movie, but far from amazing.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
manuel said:
I'll see it on Thursday in super expensive 3D!

Do they dub those films for Japanese theatrical release, or what?

Yes of course.

But I'm watching the subtitled version with the original English dub. I just can't stand watching American or European movies in Japanese. :/ Doesn't sound right.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

10 / 10

One of the best films I've ever seen.

I loved the last movie. I've seen it twice already and plan to see it one more time .

I hate harry potter, but the movie was good 8/10

Around the Network

On the scale mentioned in the poll I give it an 8.
On my personal scale it's a 9 or 10 though. :P

I liked that the "good side" didn't make a lot of stupid mistakes (as it usually does).

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I was tired when I watched it,so I missed bits and pieces of the movie,but I still give it a 10. Might go see it again. lol

7/10

I feel the movie could have been more epic by having less harry potter and more of the other characters. I also seen a few mistakes that annoyed me

lestatdark said:
I rated it a 9. The best HP movie without question and an overall awesome movie.

Exactly what I wanted to say.

overall for the movie i give it an 8/10 rating.

if you single out Alan Rickman's performance as Snape i would give his performance a 12/10 i really liked it.
Some parts of the book were missing but not so much that it hurt the movie.

overall the 2-part 7th movie was great much greater than any of the other movies for the sole reason of having more of what happened in the book in the movie.

All the other movies in the series were lacking huge parts of storyline that came to matter later, especially the whole Dobby storyline, for people who had not read the books they would have a hard time understanding why Dobby suddenly appears again in the 7th movie when they had only seen him in the 2nd, also in the movies Ron and Hermione had never met Dobby but they are friends with him and know him in the 7th 2-parter.

i am rambling, all in all i just want to say as movies they are good, but as movies adapted from a book series i find them lacking in content.