By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kh:bbs vs kh 358/2 days

leo-j said:
@gamingdevil

My point it that BBS continues the story of KH, KH BBS will be the better game, you have XEHANORT!!!

come on do you expect 358/2 days(wierd a$$name) to be better than this because its a DS game?

I expect it to be better because it has multiplayer, it features the whole Organization XIII (and Member XIV as Soriku noted) and it also has characters I really wanna know more about, what does BbS has?  Xehanort? Is that it? 

Also if you say i expect it to be better because its a DS game, you expect BbS to be better because it's a PSP game?

I'll get both, so i have no reason to diss either of them, unlike my PS3 i like my PSP so there's no reason for me to diss the game. Do you own both handhelds? I believe you don't and that is the reason (IMO) you want/wish/pray/try to convince yourself that BbS will be better.

I don't say that what i say is right, maybe BbS WILL be better but i won't care cause i have a PSP. If BbS turns out crap and 358/2 Days awesome will you buy a DS and admit that the PSP game sucked? 

Around the Network

@leo-j

OWN3D

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

@gaming devil

Remember the picture of Xehanort in KH2? How did he get that way? H elooks like terra with wite hair..

How did he do that?

Do I own both handhelds?

mM

Im not shure ... CoM didnt do as well as the PS2 version , so maybe the DS version will do a solid 1-2 million , while the PSP version could become a sistem seller and sell 3-5 million ( doubt it though ) .

Anyways I think BBS will have higher ratings , but the DS version will sell more ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The Ds version will sell more.

Score? No idea.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

@gaming devil

Remember the picture of Xehanort in KH2? How did he get that way? H elooks like terra with wite hair..

How did he do that?

Do I own both handhelds?

I am glad you own both handhelds so my assumption isn't right.

Still, the reasons i listed are the reasons i expect the DS version to both be and sell better that BbS. 

So since you own both and you claim you are a real KH fan you'll get both right? 

@hunter_alien

If Crisis Core (which was, and deserves to be, hyped to death) couldn't do it (in Japan) how could BbS do it? I believe 358/2 Days will sell around 2.5-3 million with BbS at 1.5-2 million max. Still very good but less than the DS version.

How can you say such things without knowing anything about BBS or 358/2 days, trust me when the reviews come you will understand.

mM
leo-j said:
How can you say such things without knowing anything about BBS or 358/2 days, trust me when the reviews come you will understand.

What things do i say??

Also i know something that turns me off about BBS, 

"Nomura says that of the three newly announced titles, the PSP game is the closest to previous titles in the series and will offer the feeling of action for which the series is known. However, in a separate interview, he also noted that the game will actually be close to the Re: Chain of Memories battle system, with your commands appearing in the form of a deck."

@gaming devil

CoM battle system was great, whats so bad about that?

mM
gamingdevil said:
leo-j said:

@gaming devil

How did he do that?

Do I own both handhelds?

I am glad you own both handhelds so my assumption isn't right.

Still, the reasons i listed are the reasons i expect the DS version to both be and sell better that BbS.

So since you own both and you claim you are a real KH fan you'll get both right?

@hunter_alien

If Crisis Core (which was, and deserves to be, hyped to death) couldn't do it (in Japan) how could BbS do it? I believe 358/2 Days will sell around 2.5-3 million with BbS at 1.5-2 million max. Still very good but less than the DS version.

CCs sales will only arrive when it will be released in all reagions ... bealive me , its action oriented nature will help it sell batter than in Japan . BBS is much more younger-crowd oriented than CC and that will help it to . Also KH games arent that Japan-oriented as FF games , so yeah , my theorie can have some base ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!