Forums - Gaming Discussion - Calling all Wii gamers!

Tagged games:

Yep, I own that game and brought it at full price.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
RolStoppable said:
The game should be at least €20, otherwise it's just an insult. To be clear, that's the amount of money Sega would have to pay to people to make them take the game.

I thought it was a fun game and worth the net $15 I spent buying it new and selling on Ebay once finished.

Yeah, but you have lower standards than I have. You also own a PS3.

lol, I don't have lower standards... you're just too bull-headed and allow yourself to miss out on the many great games that 3rd parties have robbed Wii owners of.

This is why I, unlike you, look forward to WiiU. It has the potential to return me to a one console guy as Nintendo IPs always come first.

Can i ask what are these games you feel Wii users were robbed of? I can see a case for some of them, like SF4, but IMHO most of the games that i hear people complaining about would have either sucked on Wii or just not been as good anyway.

Mr Khan said:
I paid $50 for this game, day one.

I lose!

Heh same here.. It pisses me off to this day when I see the game being sold for 10 bucks on amazon, but if anything it's taught me a lesson not to run out and get a game right away, especially when it's a third party game on Wii :/

Mr Khan said:

I lose!

You lose because you actually bought the game, not because you payed $50 for it. That's just extra salt on the womb.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
Mr Khan said:

I lose!

You lose because you actually bought the game, not because you payed $50 for it. That's just extra salt on the womb.

There is definately a "Mr" in Mr Khan's username, as such I think it might be difficult finding his womb.

(I would guess you meant to say salt on the wound)

Around the Network

This game was good but not worth more than 20 bucks because of its length.

Bought the game at launch, full price, though what annoys me more is that those decent sales never translated into making a sequel that would fix all of this game's problems.

It's just extra salt on his newb.

Still not worth it.

Above: still the best game of the year.

It's such a boring and repetitive game, I couldn't be bothered finishing it.

Unless it's free steer clear.