By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus...

So i got that free playstation plus thing for the welcome back program and i love it.  Sonic 2 and SoR2 are some of my fav games and since the PSN offered an additional 15 months for the price of 12 months i jumped at the offer.  Love the free games and love the discounts.  Anybody else bought into PS+???

Around the Network

I've had it from day one. It has easily paid for itself already, and with the addition of cloud saves, I definitely intend to renew my subscription when the time comes.

Yup, it had definately paid off for me too.

Whether I will actually renew my subscription is another question, at the moment, I don't think so, but it was still a good investment last year.

lmao psn+? You guys fail, only losers will buy that...wait...¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I bought it like a few weeks after sony started the service. Paid off itself in no time and got to try a lot of great games i probably would have ignored forever without it.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm considering keeping it. The free games pretty much pay for the service and then it makes a multitude of other things cheap.

Signed up day one, and I have no plans of ever getting rid of it.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

PSN+ is the (Like the cool kids say) shiz niz

yep its awesome

It's a good service. I would say I am an average PSN user, or maybe a little over average, but with all the discounts and free games i got since I purchased it in March, I nearly got my money back. Granted, some of the free games I would not have looked at otherwise, but they are a nice plus. Then you get free/discounted games on stuff you want and it makes it all that much sweeter. I just got Shank for 50% off, it was a game I was always interested in getting and with the price drop it was an instant buy. My only regret was not knowing that discounts/free games can be limited offers and so I missed getting Stacking for free, and another game or 2 on discount.