By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Little Girl Kills Herself to Save Family

Wow. I think some people here are not realizing that she was only in Grade 6 and at that age the most important thing to you is your parents. She decided to do what was best for her dad and brother. What she did was wrong and she did not think on her her family would react to something like this. But then look at her age. She is only 11 or 12.

Around the Network

Wow thats crazy sad.

:(

Most kids her age wouldn`t even think the way she did, let elone an adult.
It`s really sad, but still really brave.

Now that's a hero, may not have accomplished her deed, but the simple intention makes her a hero and what do you know her life was practically twice as bright and half as long huh?

Around the Network

That's so sad

Wait.. so her sister KNEW that she was going to commit suicide or am I reading it wrong?

That's very sad, to bad it was for nothing.

damn...way to put a damper on my day :(

Triwells said:
That's so sad

Wait.. so her sister KNEW that she was going to commit suicide or am I reading it wrong?

She just didn't believe it, would you believe me if I said, "I'm gonna kill myselfs so that my dad and bro can use my eyes and kidneys respectively"

Same thing

Worst part is that even if not cremated, her organs might not have been compatible with her brother (dunno if cornea needs compatibility though... but if not, that surely is an easy to get transplant from standard organ donors, I doubt the cornea decays as fast as standard organs either.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO