By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More proof the NOE is starting to become better than NOA!

gumby_trucker said:

I see your point. Must be some kind of dual-publishing agreement. I'm still going to say it's published by NoE in Europe in the game's thread in order to make NoA look bad

Whatever floats your boat!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Fuck Reggie with an aids dick

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
does NOA even make games?

I am not sure if NOA makes games. However I found something strange when I played Disaster: Day of Crisis. NOA is mentioned in the End Credits of this game.

I think one major reason why localisations in Europe has become more easy is that you actually don't need to translate games in the major languages anymore. Back then they at least had to translate in German, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Nowadays everybody speaks English (I balem the Internet for this) and they can shamelessly release a game only in English and still have massive sales with it. Back in the PSX era it was unthinkable to have the game in English only.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
I think one major reason why localisations in Europe has become more easy is that you actually don't need to translate games in the major languages anymore. Back then they at least had to translate in German, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Nowadays everybody speaks English (I balem the Internet for this) and they can shamelessly release a game only in English and still have massive sales with it. Back in the PSX era it was unthinkable to have the game in English only.

All games NOE release are at least subtitled in different languages.

Localisations aren't more easy now, but NOE has a management that cares about gamers and is willing to take risks. Because of this Nintendo has now a good reputation among gamers here in europe.

NOA is only about making money now, but they are not thinking about the future. NOA give gamers a good kick in the pants and that will bring problems in the future and for the Wii U in america.

Around the Network
hentai_11 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
does NOA even make games?

I am not sure if NOA makes games. However I found something strange when I played Disaster: Day of Crisis. NOA is mentioned in the End Credits of this game.

do you think it was because it was localized and NOA published it?