By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How were your 2007 sales predictions?

No soriku dont lie yous was

wii: 19M
ps3: 5M
X360: 12M

Mine was wrong for wii I expected 17M, and ps3 I expected 8M to low, and X360 I expected 15M.

mM
Around the Network

Hold on there. Week ending Dec. 29th isn't even up, so you have 11+ days of sales unaccounted for, which, with Japan at 400,000 Wiis this week, could end up very different from the current figures.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

spot on for 360 for me (around 16 million and we still have a week left)

Low on the ps3 (had it at 7.5-8 million)

Decent on wii said 18-20 million

Spot on with DS

Little high for psp

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

You got the PS3 prediction wrong...twice. The only thing that suprised me were the 360 sales.

I can't remember my exact predictions, but I had PS3 higher (this was from the very start of the year) and Wii and 360 lower

Around the Network

What do you mean ioi isnt updating?

mM

Soriku

you had a 4M range on the wii, that is hardly fair. I could have guessed 10-30M for the wii and I would have been right.

my wii was to low, as was my 360. My PS3 prediction is pretty good though, just a tad low.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
What do you mean ioi isnt updating?

He isn't updating the sales. What's hard to understand.

@tombi

My original prediction was 18-20 mil for Wii. But I changed it to 22 mil because TheSource said that 22 mil is possible.

He doesn't usually do a Monday (UTC) update anyway. I see Others Tuesday, Japan and NA Hardware Wednesday and  Japan and NA Software Thursday.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

@soriku

WT F do you mean!! Did he say he wont update the sales today for OTHERS?

mM