By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

Forza 3 is a good game with some strong points over GT5 after launch like online community and useless customizations (for me).

That at GT5's launch... because after that every aspect of online community in GT5 changed to better with options like Season Events updated every week, remote play e so many championships for real life prizes. And GT5 always have driving physics, tracks proportion and brake feedback better (in Forza you don't need to brake to make a curve).

Today GT5 is a better game in every aspect than Forza 3 but useless customizations like car paint.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Gears of war 2 and MGS 4 suffer the same problem , they are overhyped and harldy any fun to play and people who pick up one of the those two games today are wondering why people like it so much. Especially Gears of war 2 the only thing that was good about it was the horde mode and the graphics but that is all. If you played the beta of Gears 3 and went back to Gears 2 you probably felt you are playing a horrible game.

I'll agree with that on the multiplayer side. Then again the Gears 2 multi wasn't even better than the 1st game, it was worse.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Gears of war 2 and MGS 4 suffer the same problem , they are overhyped and harldy any fun to play and people who pick up one of the those two games today are wondering why people like it so much. Especially Gears of war 2 the only thing that was good about it was the horde mode and the graphics but that is all. If you played the beta of Gears 3 and went back to Gears 2 you probably felt you are playing a horrible game.

I'll agree with that on the multiplayer side. Then again the Gears 2 multi wasn't even better than the 1st game, it was worse.

What about GT5 vs Forza 3? Which one do you think is better?

I love seeing a game with six votes and no comment about it in the thread .

dsage01 said:
Goddbless said:
Lostplanet22 said:

What about GT5 vs Forza 3? Which one do you think is better?

I don't think it would be fair for me to vote as I haven't played either game. The last Forza I played was 2 and the last GT I played was 4. At one point I was a huge GT fanboy and that was the only game I would play for months at a time. Forza really had me open with the extensive car customization and the community.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Wow it's tie between GT5 and Forza 3 but no one comments why they like Forza 3? Fanboys are just making this thread even worse by doing actions like this.

I prefer a simulator therefore Gran Turismo is more suited for this. GT5 was far from perfect or meting expectations, but it is superior to Forza 3 in most ways (Sheer amount of content, graphics, online, polyphonics dedication to patching and adding to the game post-release). A better comparison will be when Forze 4 is released later this year (could be a whole new ball game).

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

dsage01 said:
Wow it's tie between GT5 and Forza 3 but no one comments why they like Forza 3? Fanboys are just making this thread even worse by doing actions like this.

It's wrong to like Forza 3 over GT5? It's some profanity of any kind? Or... are you being, fanboy?

In fact, just forget it man. I'm out of this thread.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
dsage01 said:

It's wrong to like Forza 3 over GT5? It's some profanity of any kind? Or... are you being, fanboy?

It's not wrong but the op is clear "Please just don't vote. Try to explain why you think the game is better. It will make you seem less of a fanboy.".

So why did you like Forza 3 over GT5? That's the point... the guys who voted in GT5 said why... the guys who voted in Forza 3 not.

Who do you think is Fanboy?

ethomaz said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
dsage01 said:

It's not worng but the op is clear "Please just don't vote. Try to explain why you think the game is better. It will make you seem less of a fanboy.".

So why you like Forza 3 over GT5? That's the point... the guys who voted in GT5 said why... the guys who voted in Forza 3 not.

Who do you think is Fanboy?

^Exactly. If you like Forza 3 better which I don't mind at all I respect everyone's view. Just tell me why. It's not like I'm gonna argue with you unless your like some people that say Forza 3 "dethroned GT5" just because it got a higher meta.