By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

I like GT5 more, because it is a racing simulator, and Forza just seems like a racing game. But then again, what do I know?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I chose GT5. It's a more accurate sim racer, has more variety in races, and the support it received from Polyphony really surprised me. Most of its flaws are neglible at this point, except for three. Useless/duplictae cars, sounds, and shadows.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Okay guys I need help with what game I should compare with God of War 3 or Uncharted 2. Anyone have any good ideas

pezus said:
dsage01 said:
Okay guys I need help with what game I should compare with God of War 3 or Uncharted 2. Anyone have any good ideas

Uncharted 2 vs. Gears 2; God of War 3 vs. Wii Fit

Gears of War 2 is already out of the list. MGS4 destroyed it. And Wii fit?? Come up with a more suitable game to compare.

dsage01 said:

Uncharted 2 vs Gears 2 (but it already used)

And for God of War 3 is harder because there are no exclusive competition for it.

Heavy Rain vs. Alan Wake is a good option too.

Around the Network

GT5 just because of variety, The game is huge Has a lot of tracks variations of tracks, weather cycles, night and day cycles, the information on every single cars history, the museums with more history of car manufactures

Ping_ii said:
I dont know why every time a 360 game doesn't win the excuse is always "ps3 fans in VGC blah blah blah" grow the fuck up halo reach won over resistance 2 and no1 complained about 360 fanboys now did they?

Anyways GT5 it is.

1. has much more features than forza 3(cart racing,day night cycle,weather,rally,cart racing).
2.Its a better sim racer hands down when were talking soley pure sim that is while forza is more arcady.

Because that's all these polls show is the user base for what system. Of course Halo is going to win against resistance 2, that's a retarded poll. 

Omac said:
Ping_ii said:
I dont know why every time a 360 game doesn't win the excuse is always "ps3 fans in VGC blah blah blah" grow the fuck up halo reach won over resistance 2 and no1 complained about 360 fanboys now did they?

Anyways GT5 it is.

1. has much more features than forza 3(cart racing,day night cycle,weather,rally,cart racing).
2.Its a better sim racer hands down when were talking soley pure sim that is while forza is more arcady.

Because that's all these polls show is the user base for what system. Of course Halo is going to win against resistance 2, that's a retarded poll. 

I have to admit GT5 vs Forza 3 was kind of retarded too. I should have known GT5 would have crushed Forza 3. But then again this is only round one. It's gonna get much more intresting round 2. Anyways today is the last day. Then it will be Heavy Rain vs Alan wake as requested by my friend Ethomaz.

Heavy Rain vs Alan Wake is inevitable!
IDEA:
Infamous vs Prototype. However this isn't an exclusive battle so I guess scratch the Idea.
Just Dance vs Dance Central (Wii vs 360)?
Modnation vs Mario Kart (PS3 vs Wii)?
Little Big Planet vs ????

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Oh oh oh and the biggest battle of ALL time:
MW3 vs BF3
haha

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo